FOTD for February 7th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just have to say it again...BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! And I'm loving your lips!!!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

And ummmm..yeah!!! That's what I want!!!! I want that exact look so you need to do a tut or something!!!!! It's just so awesome!!! I'm saving this one in my folder called "Leila's Looks", lol!!!!!! :icon_love:icon_love

Whoa!!!!! Those are some HOT colors girl!!!!!!!! FAB JOB!!!!!!!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

thank you edda, eva, and mintesa

edda i thought that was purple on the outer v well it still looks good

Thank you dear!!! :icon_love:icon_love And nope, I'm not giving up yet...I'm just gonna change my base around!!

Wow, what a great first FOTD!!!!!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap I love that green e/s!! It's gorgeous!! And your skin is glowing!! Great job girl!!!! :clap:clap

Hello there hot stuff!!!! You look beautiful!!! And I especially want to see a rock chick D2B from you!! I know you'd do awesome!!!!!!!!!! :icon_love:icon_love

Amanda I LOVE your "look", you have this trademark look about you and it is utterly STUNNING! :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love I love when you post your FOTDs!

When I look close into it I can see a hint of purple in the pics too, that's odd :icon_roll

I swear, tomorrow I will try! I'll do a "don't do your m/u like this" look... :icon_chee

LMAO! Thanks... The lips were TOTALLY your influence! I looked at the e/s and was like Malinda will totally LOVE this! So I did it! :icon_chee

lol, good! Then I think the Paint + CCB combo is what you are looking for then! :icon_lol:

Latest posts

Back