FOTD for February 7th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I haven't been around much today, here are all my props! We had some new beautiful faces today! Lots of faces in general!

Wow, Eva! It's so nice to finally see you. What lovely eyes you have! Your first eotd came out excellent! Keep them coming.

Suryani, the Stila rainshower looks great on you! I got that for a friend awhile back, but you're making me wish I had kept it. :icon_redf

Leony, You look awesome! I love that lip color. The Shu eye jelly turned out really great. I think now that you have your sister in law situation somewhat squared away, the stress will subside and your weight will be more consistent.

Mintesa, I love those Lancome colors on you! Your hair looks beautiful!

Bethany, smashing dahling! That Clinique mascara is killer on your lashes. I'm loving the No7 l/s.

Kurcak I love the look! Your lashes look great, too! You did an excellent job blending that color. Stick around MuT and you'll be amazed at what else you can do!! There is no doubt in my mind that you'll be able to make the colors pop like Malinda! It's a constant learning process.

Malinda, Gorgeous! It's just amazing how you blended all those colors so seamlessly. The violet is popping over here!!

Jenny, I love that blush!! What color is that? You look beautiful. What a cute voice/accent you have!!

Polona that color looks really good! What is it? (Nevermind I see it now)Another seamless blending job!

Leila, What a cornucopia of color you have! I'm still trying hard with two or three shadows! You never cease to amaze me with your color combos! Nice job!

Edda I totally love the greens on you! Fab job!

Agatka, Way to jump in! Nice colors! Congrats on your first FOTD!

Amanda - Bold and beautiful!!

Pheeewww! Is that it? MuT is on fire today!! :clap :clap :clap

thanx melissa i had on nars deep throat blush

lol thank you kaeisme ( even though i didn't have tinkerbell pjs on lol)

LMAO! I know... I used to think, there is NO way I can use SIX e/s on ONE EYE!! But yes... I can... :icon_redf

Back