FOTD for January 11th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Alliestella! Honestly, I love purple so much that I have to keep myself from over using the color. I use purple almost twice a week! :icon_eek:

Jenny what a beautiful beautiful natural look!!! Love it!!!

And Laura I love that you point on the pic, the spot with the powder!!!:icon_chee

Looking HOT B! Tempting is way way way darker on me but i love it on you

wow, everyone is looking so good today!

Allie - one of my favorite looks on you, love it, you should wear that to a date night. :icon_love

Anne - sounds pretty, I wish there was a pic!

Raquel - WOW, you look like of those goddes women, cleopatra or something. Gorgeous woman!

Jenny - you are such a pretty woman, very exotic looking, love the last pic, its such a fun pic. :icon_smil

Violet - lovely! those colors look the best on you!!!

Jaime - holy moly! the best look on your eyes so far (to me anyway), so soft and yet very sexy!!!:clap

Here is mine, haven't done one in a while but then again i have not worn makeup when i am just at home. anyways, just a natural look:

Face - the usual (btw I started using a foundation brush, and me likey!):icon_bigg

eyes: prestige cinammon, milani sheer sand, jane millionaire and e/l Color Xtend by jordana in spring green, great lash mascara.

lips - tickled pink CG continous l/s and NYC pink gold gloss

View attachment 11940 View attachment 11941

Here's mine:

I'm very non-fotogenic today; oh, and excuse my hair, I just washed it and it looks terrible

Eyes:

Manhattan e/s 49 Mocca

Manhattan e/s 52 Brown

Art Deco e/s 16

L'Oreal Double Extension mascara

Lips:

Revlon SuperLustrous lipgloss 04 Nude Lustre

Back