Quantcast

Hey Ya'll!! L'oreal & Maybelline

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
132
Reaction score
1
Hey Guys....I finally got online...I am currently in Oklahoma City, OK....on our way to Flagstaff, AZ and the Grand Canyon for some camping.

Anyway, I just had to tell you that I thought of all of you when we drove past the L'oreal and Maybelline factories on our way thru Little Rock, Arkansas....I about blew my cool!!! I said..."Honee...STOP!", "We gotta go back and see if there is an outlet store....Honee, stop!!!" Anyway, needless to say...he kept on driving and I cried all the way here!!! boo hoo.....


Just thinking of you all....I will be in touch...I am lurking in the background!!


 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Hi Pinky!

I would've done a "tuck n' roll" myself out that car door if I had passed the almighty Heaven of Makeup!!!



See ya Soon!!!!

~Janelle~

 

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,213
Oooh, men! They don't understand how importantant makeup is for us women. He should have stopped!
Glad to see you back online!

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Pinky! I think this whole driving across the US and logging into to MakeupTalk is WAYYYYY COOOOOOL! You rock! Keep posting us on where you are and what you are doing! BTW, are you wirelessly logging in or dialup?






Originally Posted by Pinkymarz

Hey Guys....I finally got online...I am currently in Oklahoma City, OK....on our way to Flagstaff, AZ and the Grand Canyon for some camping.
Anyway, I just had to tell you that I thought of all of you when we drove past the L'oreal and Maybelline factories on our way thru Little Rock, Arkansas....I about blew my cool!!! I said..."Honee...STOP!", "We gotta go back and see if there is an outlet store....Honee, stop!!!" Anyway, needless to say...he kept on driving and I cried all the way here!!! boo hoo.....


Just thinking of you all....I will be in touch...I am lurking in the background!!






 
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
132
Reaction score
1
Hey again Ya'll.....I am close to Texas and wanna talk with a drawl...LOL! We started out in Minnesota and headed east towards Virgina, down the coast to Myrtle Beach...stayed there for 4 days and started to head west. We are now in the Oklahoma panhandle. Tony, I am doing Wifi at a TA..which is a truck stop that is all the way across I40. We pay $4.49 for 24 hours of service..as needed. I am so loving this! This is our second year of traveling for the winter months. We are seriously considering full timing. Anyway, just wanted you to know the game plan. I will be in touch!

Thinking of you all!


 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Hey that is soo cool! Ms. Wifi! Are you in one of those Bus size motorhomes cooking bacon and eggs for breakfast each day?





Originally Posted by Pinkymarz

Hey again Ya'll.....I am close to Texas and wanna talk with a drawl...LOL! We started out in Minnesota and headed east towards Virgina, down the coast to Myrtle Beach...stayed there for 4 days and started to head west. We are now in the Oklahoma panhandle. Tony, I am doing Wifi at a TA..which is a truck stop that is all the way across I40. We pay $4.49 for 24 hours of service..as needed. I am so loving this! This is our second year of traveling for the winter months. We are seriously considering full timing. Anyway, just wanted you to know the game plan. I will be in touch!
Thinking of you all!






 
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
132
Reaction score
1
Hey All, I am currently in Tucamacari, New Mexico. Tony...you'll never believe this but....we stopped our Motorhome for a night in a hotel. Needed a good nites sleep, a good shower...(yes we have one in our RV but)...and some good TV!!! We have a Class C, 31 foot motorhome with all the amentities. But once in awhile ya gotta get off the road. That constant thumping will drive ya crazy after awhile...LOL! I do once in awhile cook some bacon and eggs...but I like to do it over an open fire..it tastes great and smells wonderful. Can't wait till we get to The Grand Canyon State Park! If you haven't been...you must go! Anyway, I am hooked up to WiFi for the evening and was surfing and found a really cool site. The Art of Beauty by Linda Mason. She has loads of books out there and all kinds of stuff on her site to buy..buy...buy! I love her site...it is way cool Tony...I know that you design websites, I went and snooped in yours...LOL Well, gotta go....its my hubbies turn for the laptop....have a great nite ya'll! Hi to everyone on here!!!

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Hey Pinky! That is so cool that you get to travel and see so much of the US! I would love to be able to do that someday- Enjoy the trip!

 
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
132
Reaction score
1
Hey Angel....I just wish I could bring everyone along with me!!! We could hit all the Dillard's, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom's, etc..etc...etc...and shop till we drop! LOL

Take care!


 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Wow this is sooooo cool, I am blown away that you would want to visit us on MakeupTalk and motorhome yourself across the US! You are neat!


How cool is it to be able to speak about WIFI and the Grand Canyon in the same sentence. It's New technology and one of the oldest things around. Stay safe and write back!






Originally Posted by Pinkymarz

Hey All, I am currently in Tucamacari, New Mexico. Tony...you'll never believe this but....we stopped our Motorhome for a night in a hotel. Needed a good nites sleep, a good shower...(yes we have one in our RV but)...and some good TV!!! We have a Class C, 31 foot motorhome with all the amentities. But once in awhile ya gotta get off the road. That constant thumping will drive ya crazy after awhile...LOL! I do once in awhile cook some bacon and eggs...but I like to do it over an open fire..it tastes great and smells wonderful. Can't wait till we get to The Grand Canyon State Park! If you haven't been...you must go!
Anyway, I am hooked up to WiFi for the evening and was surfing and found a really cool site. The Art of Beauty by Linda Mason. She has loads of books out there and all kinds of stuff on her site to buy..buy...buy! I love her site...it is way cool Tony...I know that you design websites, I went and snooped in yours...LOL

Well, gotta go....its my hubbies turn for the laptop....have a great nite ya'll!

Hi to everyone on here!!!





 

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,213
Wow! How cool that you get to travel through the states. I would love to be able to do that some day. Please keep us posted on how it's going.

 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Sounds like you're having a complete ball Pinkymarz!! Keep us posted on your journey


 

Latest posts

Top