How many looks do you have?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was wondering how many of you stick to the same look of your mu? as in stick to the same colors all the time, Im always applying the same look, browns and creams on my eyes and nude lips, I never change, sometimes i feel like doing my eyes smokey and black but is that more of a night out look rather than a day?

Do you wear different colors for different seasons or whatever color is in, or stick to the same all the time?

Am I just being boring with my mu by sticking to the same colors? I really dont know what colors would suit me.

I like having the same look for a long time because the days when I do do something, people notice and I get tons of compliments :11a:

I change my makeup up often, but I have a few "core" looks that I feel most comfortable in. They revolve around neutrals LOL.

Infinite! I wear makeup so rarely that when I do, it's always different. A lot of the time I don't wear it out of the house either, I just play around with dramatic looks at home. I'm probably seen in public most often with browns on my eyes and some tinted balm.

I have my simple day looks where i wear simple colors and little or no eyeliner and light or clear mascara.

For parties or special occassions I go more dramatic.

i change make up by weather, summer, little natural and ligth, and often sun powder, vinter time, natural smokey eyes, and brown too, my skin is then light, and i put on fundation in my wn skin color, with peach or pink rouge.

i should really be better mixing with colors every day!

do you have some pics of youre make up habits?

I change my colours everyday. Monday it might be blue and pink, tuesday might be purple and green, etc. I eventually use the same colours over again, but hardly ever 2 days in a row.

I usually change colors on my eyes, usually depending on what I'm wearing. With lipstick, I tend to stick to one color most of the time, although I've been trying to mix it up!

I change my eyeshadow and l/g colors everyday and experiment with diff. colors. If I like it, I'll wear it again. If I'm in a rush I stick with neutrals or pinks, pink is my all time fav e/s to wear

I use different colours everyday, though if im rushing i usually stick with neutrals as its quicker to apply than messing around with brighter colours and stuff

I change my make up with my mood for the most part, then I pick my outfit based on my mood/color choices for the day. I do have a "prime look" that is easy and I can do it in a hurry when pressed for time and looks great with everything but I prefer my make up to stand out a little. Just because it's fun and it's me.

I do something diffrent every day unless I have five minets left, in which case I do my "30 second routine." Just a simple dash of cold in the inner corners of my eyes, mascara, and a simple gloss.

I change e/s colors every day,but cause I am always late for work,I usually just apply 2 colors,mostly 3,nothing really exciting and I always have a lot of lippies with me so I change the color of my lips during the day.

When I go to school my look is usually pretty neutral (beiges, browns, golds, bronzes). Sometimes I jazz it up... depending on my mood and the time I have to do it.

When I go out I definitely love to go for more dramatic looks. Totally fun and carefree!!!

i like to say i often change my looks, but when i take a look at my e/s, clearly i always use the same, i just sometimes change the combo.

My look pretty much stays the same. Neutral e/s colors, peach/plum blush, clear/sheer lips. I tend to vary the textures of my products more than the colors.

Usually it is neutrals, sometimes I mess with the greens and purples--all warm tones becuase those are the only ones that look any good on me.

Back