How many looks do you have?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my everyday, work/school look - which consist of gold/brown eyeshadow on the eyelids, black eyeliner and loads of mascara, blush, and chapstick. Takes me a quick 10 mins to put all of it on...

When I'm going out for the weekend or somewhere special - then I'll add the different colors and take longer mixing and finding a good match.

I get compliments when I have a more brighter eyeshadow.

I'm the same. I usually stick to neutrals during the day, and I try bolder colors and practice at home, but never dare to go outside b/c I still think I don't look that good in bolder colors. :scared:

I am so versatile with my makeup look and I love to change everytime I apply makeup,I even change my application techniques :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i love to experiment with different "looks", but I have a few that I stick to: neutral, browns, pastels, smokey eye w/ light lips, and "natural." Kind of boring, but it feels safe.

I wear different stuff everyday - usually it's some variations on neutrals, but occasionally I'm in the mood for a bright or smokey eye.

All depends on what I'm wearing. I usually have dramatic looks which is good and sometimes bad lol I spend a little too much time in the morning doing makeup instead of my hair >.<

I tend to stick to neutrals and pinks. I do have several different variations in those colors. Occassionaly I will do a purple or green on my eyes.

I hate wearing the same makeup look twice. I change in function of my mood. So most evenings and when going out I feel more dramatic and tend to go for smoky looks or unusual color combinations.. During the day though it's a struggle because my job is conservative and neutral / pale colors don't always reflect how I feel inside, but I can still play with the e/s colors and the intensity of the lipstick.

I change mine almost every day, such as yellows,greens,blacks,pinks,blues,greens etc my fave e/s to wear would be black and cream though..i dont seem to ever change my lipstick/gloss colours, i always stick to natural sorts of colours, i would love to have red lipstick on one day but im afraid it might not suit me lol

I have one really dramatic look for nights out and one really casual daytime look for school. But if im not going to school or out on a saturday night, then I play with my look. Really the only place I go anymore is church, so I guess im working on a church look haha. I really need to get a babysitter and a life!

I have one for everyday: foundation, benefit dandelion powder, eyeliner, touch of mascara on the outer lashes, and lip gloss/stain. Those are my staples.

Then for days when I am meeting my fiance or friends: I add bronzer or blush, and use a fun coloured eyeliner..metallic teal, or purple etc. Or I do a smokey eye.

Then for parties etc, I go all out...bronzer, highlighter, massive lashes, bling eyeshadows (the only time I use e/s)..

I try different techniques too, blusher in different places, contouring, eyeshadow combos/placement etc..

I have fun with my mu!!

The girl at my MAC counter likes to do my mu and says, "You aren't afraid of color! You're fun!" :lol: I will try anything. In fact, the other night I did an orange and green eye! WOOHOO! I couldn't believe how good it came off. I change my makeup almost every day so I don't have the same look anymore.

1 foundation only ~ always..same look all the time well 2 look when i dont have makeup on and 3 when i have pimples but that would be infinite coz my pimples always make weird patterns like a tick a cross or a L when i had my exam period.

maybe thats becoz i dont put so much on that makes me loook like a cake face. i dnt like showing off my makeup face to peple coz its too fake to me.

i m afraid that one day i would be too dependent on it i cant go out without it~!!

Back