How many looks do you have?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a basic routine that doesnt change, like where I put my blush, or how I do my eyeliner and eyeshadow, but the actual colouring changes depending on how I feel. Like I do brown eyeliner and shadow, or black eyeliner and pink shadow. Then the I have tinted lipglosses which change depending on the rest of the outfit. It's easier when I'm at work, since I have to wear black every day

I ususally wear different colors everyday. I have so many shadows, I hate to neglect any of them!

I have a few 'constants'..

There's the natural brown one, the olive-y green one, the smoky purple one, the silvery grey one, the navy blue one, and the blackest black one. I categorize them by eye shadow color. I seldom mix my eye colors, unless you're talking about shades of colors, like navy blue, sky blue and bright ocean blue.

And there are other variables like, amount and type of mascara, amount, type and color of eyeliner, and so on..

i stick to a natural look most of the time, i only change my make up for special occasions, but, i use colors according to the time of the day and the season.

Back