How to get rid of under eye circles?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eyes are a beautiful part of our face It is important that with external preventions we must also formulate our lifestyle, our diet and sleep. When it comes to eyes, there is not much we can do. Most of the eye packs are single ingredients and no mixtures are really required. Go for Natural Almond oil,Cucumber,Raw Potato for more details you can visit to Ladiesfashion(http://www.ladiesandfashion.com/dark-circle-remedies/)

Dark-Circles.jpg

Want to know how to get rid of dark circles under eyes
Before going to bed, apply a little almond oil over the dark circles and gently massage it into the skin. Leave it on overnight. The next morning, wash it off with cold water. Follow this remedy daily until the dark circles disappear.

I can tell you some which I used to get rid under eye circle,

Cut cucumber thin slices and keep on your eye for 10 minutes then wash.

Potato slices you can use, or mix tomato juice  and lime juice together then apply around your eye keep it for 5 to 10 minutes and wash with water.

But any how go to a ladies spa and get their treatments as well.

Hope you can get rid of this problem.

Hi,

Personally I think these 5 ways helps with my eyes circles and eyes bags:

1. Get your beauty sleep. Get plenty of sleep nightly. It’s not entirely clear why inadequate sleep results in dark circles under the eyes, but lack of sleep tends to cause the skin to become paler (thus increasing the appearance of darkness under the eyes), and reduces circulation. Place two or more pillows under your head when you sleep or take a nap. This prevents the puffiness that occurs when liquid gathers in the lower eyelid.

2. Cold Therapy: Wrap a few ice cubes in a soft napkin and place it under your eyes. This reduces the dilation and discoloration in the blood vessels. Instead of an ice pack, you could also try a bag of frozen peas, a chilled teabag and a cold spoon.

3. Saline Spray: Relieve your nasal congestion by rinsing your sinuses with a saltwater solution or an over the counter saline spray. This should help alleviate dark circles.

4. My favorite and result almost immediate is this product "INSTANTLY AGELESS" from this website www.wellnesseternally.jeunesseglobal.com

5. Increase your intake of vitamin A, C, K & E.

Hope it's helpful to you as it is to me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

A trick I learned while working at MAC is to put their pure orange studio skin finish concealer on your dark circles first. The orange cancels out any bluet and purpley tones. Then put the same concealer in your skin tone on top. Works like a charm! You could also try www.mybeautymatches.com. It makes you take a beauty quiz to find out your hair colour, skin type, beauty concerns, etc, and then gives you your top 3 matches in each category. I hope that helps! 

mac_studio_finish_skin_corrector_pure_orange_how_to_conceal_dark_circles_on_dark_skin_epiphann...jpg

Well here is a HOME REMEDY that I have heard is really good, worth a try.:) You might not believe this but... RAW POTATOES ON YOUR EYES. this works because of the potassium in the rawness of potatoes. This gets rid of the dark circles under eyes. ALL THE BEST GIRLS.:)
Definitely going to try this technique! I've been trying to drink more water and eat healthier foods but the raw potato is intriguing, I hope it works on my under eye circles, I hate using a lot of makeup :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> thanks for the tip!

I have terrible undereye circles that are hereditary and I've tried many products and home remedies. My go to product is makeup forever's HD concealer. It really makes a difference in the way my under eye circles look.

In most cases, the dark circles under the eyes are blood vessels that can be seen through the skin which causess eye circled and face looking so bad but while researching on it I found "Solvaderm Brand" EYEVEGE product which is scientifically proved to improve micro-circulation in the under-eye zone and lighten unsightly dark circles.

There are lots of good tips and tricks here, some of which I'd like to still try, but I have to say that I've seen so much improvement in my under eye circles since I've switched my skin care regime. I use all Meaningful Beauty products, and that includes a lifting eye creme. I'm not in my twenties anymore so I've started seeing some wrinkles which this creme helps with, but it also helps with dark circles and any puffiness.

But also it's important to have a good concealer. I've found using the right skin care products and makeup is the best. But you never want to cake on product under your eyes.. always turns into a mess! And only use your ring finger to apply creams or makeup because the skin under your eyes is so sensitive and that finger applies the lightest touch ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I actually learned that from the Meaningful Beauty Twitter page! https://twitter.com/MeaningfulBty

So follow to see if they have any other beauty tips to share

The face become worse looking due to swollen and under eye patches for this I always use Eyeveg which help  to brighten my eye skin, protect my eye skin from environmental and provide innovative skin care treatment. 

Great question! It depends on your skin color and skin tone. But I like to use MaryKay's Volu-Firm eye repair cream. It repairs the circles, wrinkles and bags under my eyes.

**admin removed links**

Last edited by a moderator:
The dark circle under the eyes are blood vessels that can be seen through the skin causes eye circled. There are various cosmetics available in the market on it. I've read a review on Eyevage a innovative skin care treatment which are design to lighten the skin surface and help to fade eye circled.     

I have found that applying concealer in a triangle under my eye works much better than simply covering the dark circle as it helps to blend it into the cheek rather than almost highlighting the dark circles

nrm_1413846050-concealerlead.jpg

Want to know how to get rid of dark circles under eyes
Hi..hello.. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Remove all eye makeup, like eyeliner and mascara, before going to sleep. Anything that irritates eyes can leave them watery and puffy, reduce salt in your diet to reduce puffiness, arrange your life to reduce stress less

Good sleep is a must. Potatoes, cucumbers, rose water, papaya greatly help in reducing dark circles. You can also try using almond oil, a known-to-work ingredient that helps reduce under eye dark circles. Gently massage under your eyes and you're to see effective results very soon. Vitamin e is yet another great alternative to treat your dark circles. I happened to find a list of home remedies that greatly help in reducing dark circles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark circles under your eyes can make you look tired or ill. You may feel self-conscious about them, particularly if they are really noticeable. Dark circles can indicate an unhealthy lifestyle, from poor nutrition and dehydration to lack of sleep and prevalence of allergies.

To get rid of dark circles you may use Eyevage, which is a multi-action age-defying cream developed by leading dermatologists to address the varied and complex issues that most commonly affect mature skin in the eye area. Concentrated anti-aging serum penetrates quickly to improve micro-circulation in the under-eye zone and lighten unsightly dark circles. This cream has no side effects and give best result if used twice a daily. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Back