How to get rid of under eye circles?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with the majority of the posters. For me sleep & water are the best solutions for me coupled with applying my Monsia night repair moisturizer followed by Vit E Oil. I am sure the hyaluronic acid and the vit E oil helps control the dark circles.

Well for sure the solution is to get enough of sleep. Maybe try using some cold spoon or something else pressed on the area for 5-10 sec with 1 minute break and repeat this 3 times. It does miracles you will see.

I never use Eye creams But I can suggest you to use dermatologist recommended product for better result. Use Eyevage a solvaderm product. It lighten discoloration and dark circles. It also minimize the appearance and severity of puffiness and eye bags.

[SIZE=12pt]You know those ice masks people wear when they are in the movies getting a facial? Or when someone has a headache? Well, I find that they work really well for under eye circles, too. The ice really helps me reduce puffiness. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Getting sleep and eating healthy are good things to do even when you don’t have skin issues. But you’d be amazed at how far these two things go. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Try using frozen masks, get plenty of sleep, and look into using an under eye cream. The cream can help diminish the appearance of dark circles.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The Pensida under eye cream has been pretty impressive thus far. We all know how hard it is to really diminish dark under eye circles. So I’m glad to say this is working. Not sure how open you are to using a cream but it could help.[/SIZE]

I'd personally prefer home based ingredients to treat under eye bags/circles. First and foremost, sleep well and keep stress miles away from you. A good sleep should help reduce under eye circles / dark circles. Besides, there are a whole lot of ingredients that help you get rid of your dark circles. Cucumber, potato, rose water, multani mitti (fuller's clay), papaya, vitamin E oil, almond oil, tomatoes, lemon and green tea (I have saved the best for the last). Potato and cucumber, you can either cut thin/thick slices of the veggies and place them under your eyes or make a juice out of it. Then pour it into your ice cube moulds and rub those potato/cucumber based ice cubes on your dark circles (people with sinus issues, this ice cube method is not for you). If you prefer to use vitamin e or almond oil to treat your dark circles, make sure you apply the oil before you go to sleep. When the oil stays over a night on your under eye area, you're sure to expect  positive results. Multanai mitti has a very cooling effect  on your skin, thereby it not only rejuvenates your skin but also fights dark circles. 

Under eye creams or roll-ons does work well but most of the time fail to provide a complete result. Dark circles might tend to fade but does not provide a fulfilling result. If you have been struggling with these under eye circles for quite some time and you can't fight it alone anymore, then you need to consult your dermatologist and undergo proper treatment to get rid of your dark circles. 

Every since I started using Vitamin A in my products, I noticed a difference and so did my co-workers. Vitamin A has unplugged my pores and evened out my skin discoloration. I used to use a brand that I bought at Walmart, but it did not work well. I now use the Made from Earth Vitamin Enhanced Firming Serum because it also reduces the oilyness of my face. Highly recommended! 

We're in the same situation, Dear. after taking different creams I'm convinced there aren't any magical potions to make the circles go away. I would just suggest an orange corrector and a concealer that is 1 shade lighter than your skin tone. and believe me you will  notice some differences. 

Back