Quantcast

I got a fendi bag!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
in the ebay haul thread, i posted the bag i bought for about $150. i'm sorry to have started a new thread, but i'm so excited!

i LOVE it. it's not small, it's not huge, it's PERFECT and IT'S REAL. i can fit my keys, makeup bag, cell phone, and a lot of other things in it that i'd need to bring with me on a regular basis and there's still more room.

i'm sorry if this thread bothers anyone because i know it's SO corny, but i'm SO happy about it

here's the pic of it if anyone missed it in the other thread...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer in the ebay haul thread, i posted the bag i bought for about $150. i'm sorry to have started a new thread, but i'm so excited!
i LOVE it. it's not small, it's not huge, it's PERFECT and IT'S REAL. i can fit my keys, makeup bag, cell phone, and a lot of other things in it that i'd need to bring with me on a regular basis and there's still more room.

i'm sorry if this thread bothers anyone because i know it's SO corny, but i'm SO happy about it

Oh you got it already!? Damn! That was quick... That is so nice! I love it b/c its black... and it has that nice buckle! (Love bags with "hardware" lol) Congrats jennifer! Enjoy it!

Reaction score
thank you, ladies!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I love it b/c its black yeah, most of my bags are black. i also love how it can go with anything, too, as surprising as that sounds.

Jen

Reaction score
Very nice bag Jennifer!
I know you'll enjoy carrying it.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer in the ebay haul thread, i posted the bag i bought for about $150. i'm sorry to have started a new thread, but i'm so excited!

oooh very nice! i love purses! you got nice taste!

Reaction score
thank you!

today was my first day with it and i LOVE it. i brought it places i normally don't bring a bag to LOL

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Wow! Good for you!!! The purse is really cute!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Wow! Good for you!!! The purse is really cute! thank you!

Latest posts