Quantcast

I'm back...I've been S-I-C-K!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I have been away and I've missed MuT so much!!! Well, I haven't been gone, just away from the 'puter, as I've been struggling with migraines. Even if the migraine is gone the next day, I still feel really weak and yucky all day. Today was the first time I felt halfway normal, I could eat and had some energy. Lucky thing, since my daughter's b-day party was today. I feel totally fine now, so I thought, ok I'll hop online and catch up on the haps at MuT, maybe do a few reviews. But now I discover my computer is going incredibly slow and it's the most frustrating thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I need to do a major clean up, defrag or whatever. So...I just wanted eveyone to know I am trying to get on and post!

Glad to be back!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by glamslam I have been away and I've missed MuT so much!!! Well, I haven't been gone, just away from the 'puter, as I've been struggling with migraines. Even if the migraine is gone the next day, I still feel really weak and yucky all day. Today was the first time I felt halfway normal, I could eat and had some energy. Lucky thing, since my daughter's b-day party was today. I feel totally fine now, so I thought, ok I'll hop online and catch up on the haps at MuT, maybe do a few reviews. But now I discover my computer is going incredibly slow and it's the most frustrating thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I need to do a major clean up, defrag or whatever. So...I just wanted eveyone to know I am trying to get on and post!
Glad to be back!

Glad to have you back, was wondering what happened to you anyway ....Migraines are awful, luckily I never had one, but Janelle gets them now & then....Do you get them on & off, ???? Do you think since you said you were doing Nutri-System- maybe something in their food (like an additive) may have triggered it??

Reaction score
Welcome back Jess!
Migraines SUCK!!! Glad to hear your better though!

Reaction score
Glad you're feeling better Jessica! I'll send positive vibes that the migraines stay away.

Reaction score
Welcome back!

Migraines are terrible, i know!

But hope you are feeling much, much, much better now!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by glamslam

I have been away and I've missed MuT so much!!! Well, I haven't been gone, just away from the 'puter, as I've been struggling with migraines. Even if the migraine is gone the next day, I still feel really weak and yucky all day. Today was the first time I felt halfway normal, I could eat and had some energy. Lucky thing, since my daughter's b-day party was today. I feel totally fine now, so I thought, ok I'll hop online and catch up on the haps at MuT, maybe do a few reviews. But now I discover my computer is going incredibly slow and it's the most frustrating thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I need to do a major clean up, defrag or whatever. So...I just wanted eveyone to know I am trying to get on and post!
Glad to be back!

Oh shoot, hope you feel better dear!

Reaction score
Hi Glamslam, i know how awful migranes are and i sincelry hope you are starting to feel better. I was like that a few weeks ago, i hope you get your computer fixed, i am sure that will help with the headaches! Great to have you back with us. Take Care Sweetie.XxX

Reaction score
i'm so glad you're back and feeling better. fortunately, i've never had headaches/migraines.

Liz

Reaction score
glad you're feeling. i totally know how you feel about slow ass computers. i was trying to use my bro's but it was sooooooo slow!

Jen

Reaction score
Hi, Jessica! I'm sorry to hear you've been having migraines. I am glad you are better now and I hope you stay that way.

Latest posts