Ipsy Glam Bag: February 2015 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did that last time they were featured in ipsy bags as well. The price at Ulta stayed the same, but the price on their website went up just enough that the ipsy discount code would take it back down to the 'real' price. I like the products, but that really turned me off to the company.
Yeah, I was a little frustrated with them. If their product wasn't AMAZING for my baby-fine hair, I would definitely not buy... but I found it at Forever21 for the normal 12 and bought a cute pair of glasses with it (so I don't feel so bummed about paying $5 shipping for one item lol)

Ordered a Demeter with the code and it finally arrived today! I got the salt air which I had been eyeing up since I read such great reviews of it when it was sent out.

It's different... I don't know if it reminds me of the beach but the more I smell it, the more I like it. I don't know if I would reorder though.

Two new point perks up... both for 500 points. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer and It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye in Neutral Medium.

I was really wishing for 250 point perks lol.

I had 1000 points so got the It and Smashbox. I looovvved the Bye Bye so I'm stoked to have another one. Got rid if my points - ipsy, March is our last bag!

My bag is stuck in this status per DHL: Forest Park, GA, US - Tendered to USPS.... since Feb 16, and USPS just says Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS. Where is my bag?  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I feel like this usually happens but I feel like 4 days is a long time.. maybe its the weather?

I was missing 1 of my glam glow eye treatments, and I emailed Ipsy (on the 11th) asking for a replacement. On the 13th I got a tracking code, and it showed up in my mail box on the 18th. I know they can send you anything as a replacement, so I was shocked to see that they sent me a tinglexfoliant mask. No complaints here, I loved it when I got it in the summer. Today I open my mail box, and theres another pink mailer. Ipsy has sent me a 2nd mask. With the same tracking number, lol. Thanks Ipsy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing bag!!!!!

Glam glow. I've wanted to try this for a while. It's weird one of them was in my bag and one of them were outside the bag.

I got my first choice blush in peach and I love it but I just dropped it on the floor and it broke!

image.jpg

This email was sent to us who get the eyelash curler in the bag this month but I'd like to share it to you, in case you're trading for one (or in case you don't get an email from ipsy.)

I'd say, if you're trading for it, ask the owner to show you the close-up picture of the curler. If you have one and haven't try using it yet, just don't try it right on your lashes.

(The picture of the curler belongs to Jessica Ahlberg from the swap group.)

curler.jpg

10690231_10206394242641474_1857587310724611331_n.jpg

Oh my goddess. That's terrible. Thanks for sharing. And they want 30 some dollars for that curler. : :scared: :

Weirdest thing happened to me with my Ipsy delivery:

I was supposed to get the following contents in my bag:

NYX eyeliner

Demeter rollerball

City Color Creamy Lipstain

ModelCo Blush

Mitchell and Peach face oil

Instead I received:

Hey Honey face mask

China Glaze Polish

City Color Lipbalm

ModelCo Blush

Demeter Rollerball

I know this was the correct delivery because it was my address and it had the Ayres Body Butter I redeemed my points for.

The crazy part is that this is the best bag I have ever received from Ipsy!!!

If anyone got this bag, please let me know what you put down for your quiz

Thanks :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I got my replacement "original" bag + replacement "mixup" bag(busted blush) + an extra point redemption Ayres body butter!!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This email was sent to us who get the eyelash curler in the bag this month but I'd like to share it to you, in case you're trading for one (or in case you don't get an email from ipsy.)
I received the eyelash curler but so far have not received this e-mail from Ipsy. Anyone else not get this e-mail ?

I finally got my bag yesterday evening. I did get the eyelash curler email and appreciate that ipsy is acknowledging a problem and taking steps to correct it rather than ignoring it the way they have in the past. My curler is not defective, but it's not a great curler either. The shape fits my eye really well, but the parts don't move smoothly, so I'm afraid of it. I definitely don't think it's worth the price.

I love the blush. I like the face oil a lot more than I expected. The city color lip stuff is ok (I like their matte lipsticks much better), and I haven't tried the volumizing spray yet.

Did anyone else have problems with the sprayer on the hair volumizer? I emailed ipsycare about it.  Let's see!  Already got a response and they are sending another so I'm happy!

Buff, try the Sheseido one.  I think it's $19 and works well and of course if it doesn't work for you, you can return it back to Sephora.

Cargo in the shade of Anguilla - thought that I would love this lipgloss but the color is so uneven and patchy. I was so disappointed every time that I tried to use it. I have been wearing it over lipstick and the formula is great. It just can't be used alone for me.

Luxie Beauty brush - incredibly soft brush that I love

Model Co blush in Cosmopolitan - gorgeous pink, adore it

Hey Honey - so not excited about this that it's the only item that I haven't tried.

Tini Beauty in peach fizz (shadow) - I thought that this was going to be just another gold eyeshadow (3rd in a row for me) but the application, color, and wear is exceptional.

As for the bag design, it's the prettiest one that I have received so far.

image.jpg

Back