Ipsy Glam Bag: February 2015 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found one on IG and she said it was Peach Bellini.

Which is what I'm hoping for, this is my bag as well.  
ooh, I really hope so! Either would work with my skintone but I prefer peaches and have far too many pinks already from my subs.

I have 585 points and was tempted to redeem for the UD mascara but I didn't want to wait an extra week to receive my next bag. :x

Just rec'd my tracking # today & due to arrive Wednesday. I'm impatient but my delay is not any fault of ipsy's (this time) as they had to rebill me twice.

Instead my bank is 100% to blame as they cancelled/ reissued my card # & "forgot" to notify me & mail me the replacement card!!!

I logged in my glam room just now and was able to write something on facebook for 10 points.  I was also looking for the photo of the ideal bag of the month. I use it to gauge how much Ipsy loves/hates me. I'm only getting three of the featured products but the ones I didn't get I would not have wanted. The ideal bag had china glaze, a NYX eye liner, model co blush, a blush brush and the city color lip stain. What's weird is the photo was just in the facebook sharing feature. It's not on Feb 2015 Official Look like you would expect. 

Got one of my bags today! Pleasantly surprised! I thought this month would be a bust. I'm excited to try the lip stain, anti aging masks (I got two?) and the volumnizing spray. I have super rosy cheeks naturally so I'll probably give away the blush to a friend and that eyeshadow looks hideous to me so that's a nogo too. 3/5 not bad! image.jpg

I got the light pink cargo gloss. It smells terrible- I had to remove it right away. I really like the Tini eyeshadow.

My Ipsy bag showed up early today:)

The angled face brush is amazing!! I really like the cosmopolitan blush and face oil too.

I'm trading my Tini eyeshadow for the lip stain and thank goodness because the Cargo lip gloss makes me look like a zombie lol.

The actual bag is really cute and I'm happy with what I got this month.

Got my bag today - a nice Valentine surprise, besides the roses and pedicure from the husband :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like everything, surprisingly. I'm saving the lip stain for spring. It feels a little bright right now, but it's also about -9 here in Chicago, so anything other than black and grey feels bright, haha. 

Really like the lash curler! The blush is perfect for me - I'm pale, and I got Cosmopolitan. I have fine hair, so I'm glad I got the volumizing spray. Excited to try the face oil - any moisture is needed here in the tundra!

ipsy, you have me for one more month.

did anyone get any of the new ipsy point things? i have 1,000 points, but i want something good!

I got the light pink cargo gloss. It smells terrible- I had to remove it right away. I really like the Tini eyeshadow.
What did yours smell like? Mine just had a sort of generic vaguely vanilla-y scent, if yours smelled really bad or strong I'd let Ipsy know.

Weirdest thing happened to me with my Ipsy delivery:

I was supposed to get the following contents in my bag:

NYX eyeliner

Demeter rollerball

City Color Creamy Lipstain

ModelCo Blush

Mitchell and Peach face oil

Instead I received:

Hey Honey face mask

China Glaze Polish

City Color Lipbalm

ModelCo Blush

Demeter Rollerball

I know this was the correct delivery because it was my address and it had the Ayres Body Butter I redeemed my points for.

The crazy part is that this is the best bag I have ever received from Ipsy!!!

If anyone got this bag, please let me know what you put down for your quiz

Thanks :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my Ipsy bag today (nice distraction of the half foot of snow we got last night!). I really wish they would stop sending me eyeliner. Other than that, I'm fairly happy.

IPSY FEB.jpg

This was my favorite ipsy bag ever. The big surprise hit was the China Glaze. It's actually blue and pink confetti glitter. I put it on over the burgundy polish I already had on.  I want to try it over black another time. 

Got my bag today and it's missing the angled face brush. Werid that it's missing and the real techniques brush I redeemed for was in there.

I cancelled my ipsy sub. I loved ipsy at first, but now it seems like I get the same things over and over and things that don't work with my skin tone. I tried changing the quiz a ton of times and nothing worked so I'm taking a break from ipsy

This was my favorite ipsy bag ever. The big surprise hit was the China Glaze. It's actually blue and pink confetti glitter. I put it on over the burgundy polish I already had on. I want to try it over black another time.
I put it on without another color underneath - a fun look :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

did anyone else notice the volumizing spray on the EvaNYC website went up from 12$ to 24$?
They did that last time they were featured in ipsy bags as well. The price at Ulta stayed the same, but the price on their website went up just enough that the ipsy discount code would take it back down to the 'real' price. I like the products, but that really turned me off to the company.

Back