Ipsy Glam Bag: February 2015 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh! I am so tired of getting lip stains! I always rate them low and somehow continue to receive them!

Do we know if that is a full-sized blush? If so the value is 22 dollars on that one. I added up mine and it looks like a 60 dollar bag.
I added it up to $81.99

The face oil is worth $24.  It is half the size of the full size.

I found the blush for $18 on Birchbox

Curler $25

Lip stuff $4.99

Volumizer $10

Still not crazy about it though.  lol 

I think they sent out mostly the same bags we all have!! ugh  Even on my facebook groups, a lot of people are getting the exact same bag.  So then 10 people got the Demeter (kidding but it seems like most everyone got this one)?? :huh:   That's the only thing I really wanted from this month.

I'm happy with my bag, but I did end up going into the quiz and retaking it to select Tools instead of Lip Glosses for things I'm interested in getting. Ever since redoing my quiz how someone on here suggested, by not selecting EVERYTHING like I had before, my bags are much better.

Forgot how to get images here even though I have it saved on my desktop, but I got;

The Blush, the Cargo Lipgloss, Volumizing Spray [which I'm meh about], The Hey Honey Mask, and then the Tini Eyeshadow.

I'm pretty happy with my bag, not so sure about the City Color, it's really difficult to tell if the color will work for me until I actually try it.  I need a new eyelash curler so I'm glad I got that, and I'm really happy we're getting blush this month.  Not sure about the EVA NYC, I loved the deep conditioner so hopefully the spray will be good too.  The only thing that worries me about the face oil is if it has fragrance, it's hard to tell from the description.

Ipsy.jpg

Someone posted a while back that Ipsy's CS said less is more when it comes to the quiz. I used to get crappy bags because I checked off everything. I limited myself to three product types that included perfume with the hope of getting demeter. I am one of the ten people getting it. 
Exactly same with me. I am not getting perfume, but before someone mentioned it on here, I had almost all the categories selected in every single thing. I made myself pare it down to 2 or 3 at the most as well and my bags have vastly improved. I just wish they would stop sending me hair stuff, but I'm not sure how to tweek it to get rid of that.

so apparently, even though I canceled in mid-January (and confirmed with Ipsy that I was canceled), I am getting a bag this month? Lovely.

Im getting

Blush,

City color lip cream

Emite eyelash curler

Eva NYC volume spray

Mitchell and Peach oil

Not a bad bag, but uh, didn't want ipsy anymore.

Le sigh, I was so excited for this month and then infinitely disappointed in my glam room. I'm getting:

Cargo Lip Gloss - Blah

Blush - fine but not needed currently

EVA NYC Spray - blah

M&P Face Oil - not wanted but I'll try it

Tini Eye Shadow - just bought another Elizabeth Mott one, so not needed.

Seems like a TON of people got the eyelash curler or the blush brush, either of which would have made me completely over the moon happy. It's a sad sad month when there isn't ONE item I am excited for. Sad panda over here :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

CARGO Cosmetics
Mini Lip Gloss

Eva NYC
Up All Night Volumizing Spray

Hey Honey
Take It Off! Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask

ModelCo
BLUSH Cheek Powder

"Pencil Me In" Cosmetics
Natural Eye Liner Pencil

I'm indifferent to this bag, only item I'm really interested in is the Hey Honey.  

I'm getting my first bag since September (when I rage quit).

Cargo Lip Gloss- Blaaaah...but only because I detest lip glosses because my hair gets stuck to my lips. I wanted the city color stain cream, but then I saw it only came in that hot pink color and I'm glad I'm getting this instead.

Eva NYC volumizing spray- Meh, but we'll see. I'm keeping an open mind

Luxie Beauty large angled brush- I do not need this AT ALL, but I'm not sad I'm receiving it, because it looks pretty and...it's a brush. The only items I've ever received and loved from Ipsy have been brushes.

ModelCo Blush- Don't need this either (because hellooooooo benefit hervana), but I'll be pleased with either color.

Pencil Me IN liner- I would rather get the NYX liner because I love them, but at least this one's purple and not black...so I'm not complaining.

This is a really good valued bag, and while I'm not super wow'd I think I'm definitely getting one of the better bags, and it's certainly the best one I've received in a long, long time. I feel like they may have actually payed attention to my likes and dislikes this time?

I am getting so impatient to see what I'm getting...for whatever reason my glam room still isn't showing up!

I am getting so impatient to see what I'm getting...for whatever reason my glam room still isn't showing up!
I read that the glam room will only show up if your card has been billed. You may want to make sure that you've been charged while you still have time to contact ipsycare. They say that they will bill until the 10th of the month, you don't want to miss out!

It's so quiet in here! I'm actually pretty excited for my bag now. I needed a new blush, hopefully I'll get a color that works for me. I was looking at some swatches of the City Color Stain in Flirtini. I thought it would be a hot pink (barf), but it looks like it's a more pinky mauve. I can do that.

Looks like I'm getting pretty much the same bag as everyone else this month:

- City Colour Lip Stain (depends on how the colour looks in person. . . but I have a lot of lippies on the go so not super excited)

- eyelash curler (this one, I'm okay with as I do not have one)

- volumizing spray (ugh. . . maybe my sister would like it?)

- face oil (not psyched. . . I have so many awesome skincare products from Memebox and some on the way from a k-beauty shop. . . I'll try this but I'm not optimistic)

- Model Co blush (I need a new blush and I'm hoping for the peachy one)

So looks like 2 wins, 2 mehs, and 1 ugh (and nary a highlighter or bronze eye product in sight!). . . not too shabby overall!

Latest posts

Back