Quantcast

Ipsy/MyGlam: November 2012

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I just got an email from Ipsy saying that they're including

Benefit's They're Real mascara
in their November bags! I figured it'd be a good time to start a thread for the November glam bag. =)

Also, the email said there would be five products (two full sized items).

Edit: to add spoiler box

Reaction score
I thought I'd start this thread since I don't see any others and just received this email:

iPretty949

Social Media Manager
Reaction score
Yay! Same here! Received that email!

The bag looks cute!

Reaction score
I wonder what the other items would be :eek: /emoticons/ohmy@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
I received it too! So excited for the November bag. The only thing is the bag in the picture looks really similar to the September bag minus the wristlet part. 

Reaction score
I didn't get the limited time offer email. Mine looked like iPretty949's. I hope we all get it!

Reaction score
i got the email saying "subscribe now" but i thought i was already subscribed since i signed up in october? a little confused.

and of course the website is down probably because of the flooding of responses.

Reaction score
I got an email saying to subscribe now. Did anyone get that part? I've been subscribed since Nov. of last year.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by emilyyygloria /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The only thing is the bag in the picture looks really similar to the September bag minus the wristlet part. 
Haha I thought the same thing, it's kind of a combination of September and October's bags.

Reaction score
i got the email saying "subscribe now" but i thought i was already subscribed since i signed up in october? a little confused. and of course the website is down probably because of the flooding of responses.
Same here! Welcome to the confused club ;) /emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm new to ipsy too, joined last month after the BB fiasco.

Reaction score
I got the same email and I've been subscribed since July or August, hoping it is an error and we don't have to sign up again.

Reaction score
I went onto Ipsy & it said that I am subscribed, SO.. I am wondering why they are sending e-mails to the people who are already subscribed to subscribe?

Reaction score
Oh Noooooooo!  NO MORE mascaras!!!  They dry out quickly so I don't need a dozen at hand(I believe every one has purchased at least one mascara and has several ones from subscriptions.)

If there are 2 full size in the bag... I hope mascara is not one of them... 

Reaction score
I have a feeling that the mascara is for new customers only - not existing ones :( /emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> boo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by prachisrk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a feeling that the mascara is for new customers only - not existing ones :( /emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> boo
No, they don't operate that way. Usually a sneak peak is for everyone.

Reaction score
YAY! My birthday month! This bag better be amazing :D /emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
i really don't think it's for just new customers, because my email didn't show the "limited offer, first 1000 subscribers" and i'm already subscribed so....

Reaction score
I'm trying to subscribe but looks like we over flooded the site. 

I have been trying since I received the email, but the site isn't working :( /emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i really don't think it's for just new customers, because my email didn't show the "limited offer, first 1000 subscribers" and i'm already subscribed so....
yea mine didn't say that either. I just assumed it would be in everyone's bags. 

Latest posts