Julep: February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ashleyanner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, I have my tracking number, but when I put it in it says....

Your item was delivered at 12:39 pm on September 14, 2012 in MAUMELLE, AR 72113. Additional information for this item is stored in files offline.
You may request that the additional information be retrieved from the archives, and that we send you an e-mail when this retrieval is complete. Requests to retrieve additional information are generally processed momentarily. 

Ummm....but I'm definitely not in Arkansas and I think we're a little past September 2012.  

I've never had that happen to me before.
USPS and UPS recycles tracking #s. Your label was created using a recycled # so it'll take a day or two for it to actually update once it's in the hands of the UPS or USPS.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

USPS and UPS recycles tracking #s. Your label was created using a recycled # so it'll take a day or two for it to actually update once it's in the hands of the UPS or USPS.
Awesome...did not know that!  Thanks for the info.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Update! Just got my tracking 9400... no golden box 
scared.gif
 I don't think I'll ever get one 
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Update! Just got my tracking 9400... no golden box 
scared.gif
 I don't think I'll ever get one 
icon_cry.gif
How can you tell if it's a golden box using the tracking number?

I've heard that  if your traking is 9405, that it could be a golden box...not an exact science though XD

got my tracking! apparently, its september 29, 2012 and I'm in Plano, Texas :/ lololol

Another newbie question: I've received two different tracking codes for my February box - one today and one yesterday. Do they ship add-ons separately because I got the It Girl box and added on Jane. Is this why I got two codes?

I'm still waiting for tracking- praying to julep gods for the "golden box". It would make me soooooo happy

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm still waiting for tracking- praying to julep gods for the "golden box". It would make me soooooo happy
Another newbie...what's a "golden box"?

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Praying to the julep gods too! GL :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Another newbie...what's a "golden box"?
it's basically the wardrobe for the month if I make no mistake(like the whole collection) ^^

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Praying to the julep gods too! GL :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

it's basically the wardrobe for the month if I make no mistake(like the whole collection) ^^
Oooh, how fun! I think on the "off" Yuzen months maybe I will order Julep. I'm already used to spending the money, lol. I actually just tried the polish I got in the penny box today. I really like how fast it dried and the color is pretty! The color is Jodie.

Back