Julep July 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try to check back later. I was able to order the rock candy set after others said it was sold out.  They have restocked a few items like the lip products and pedi set.  I wish they would add items to the sale. I got: $5.00 [/TR] [TR]
lemonmirengue.jpg
Lemon Meringue 10-01-00243 1 $5.00 [/TR] [TR]
rockcandycollection.jpg
Rock Candy Collection 10-01-00241 1 $10.00 [/TR] [TR]
olivia_1.jpg
Olivia Classic with a Twist 06-01-00220 1 $3.00 [/TR] [TR]
americathebeautiful_1_2.jpg
America the Beautiful American Beauty 06-01-00104 1 $3.00 [/TR] [TR]
chelsea.jpg
Chelsea Bombshell 06-01-00119 1 $11.20 [/TR]
Yay! Thanks so much for sharing! I was able to snag the rock candy set. I'll keep checking for restocks on the sea salt set!

I would like that to be in my Julep. I was thinking of skipping this month but if the polishes are pretty and we are getting the dry oil, I won't :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm with you! The dry oil sounds good and if the colors are good, I'll definitely pause my SH subscription for the month!

I wouldn't mind them doing a whole sea salt collection. I missed being able to buy that set in the warehouse sale and the one I got in my mystery box (the black one) was the one I wanted least!

thought you all needed to see this; my friend i had sworn off new polish purchases and that was a couple half-priced orly's and the julep sale-ago. 

Can't wait to see what July will hold.... I am feeling more and more iffy about my maven sub... I think I may give it a few more months
dance.gif

thought you all needed to see this; my friend i had sworn off new polish purchases and that was a couple half-priced orly's and the julep sale-ago. 
I'm with you! I managed to resist the Zoya Flogo sale, but I couldn't miss out on the butter London friends & family or the julep warehouse sale. Oops!

i SWORE i wasn't going to buy anything...but at least half the stuff in my cart went out of stock by the time i checked out!  
laughno.gif

still wish i could have scored a scrub though =(

i did notice there were more polish colors today than there were yesterday...

I ended up with Julia, Portia, America the Beautiful, and Minka. Two orders. Just because. hehe. Only 8.50!!

I skipped last month, because I wasn't feeling the Nantucket colors. Might have to skip this month too, because I will have too much polish as it is... we'll see. 

Originally Posted by r4chel77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lmao love it!

I'm with you! I managed to resist the Zoya Flogo sale, but I couldn't miss out on the butter London friends & family or the julep warehouse sale. Oops!
I missed the butter london sale?! D:
So true

Originally Posted by ydlr20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sneak Peek of July's Maven's Box (well one item in the Maven Box)

1000064_10151994075985884_2054439587_n.jpg

Well, the "citrus scent" has me intrigued.  But still not sure about it.  I might be It Girl or a skip this month. 

Back