Quantcast

Just starting your MAC collection or want more shadows? r/o

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Ok girls, i saw this mentioned on another site & had to post about it here coz this is a great offer.

An eBay seller Evildead2414 is selling lots of 15 pan palette's filled with MAC shadows & the bids are starting @ $75, "Buy it now" is $90. If you were to buy these in the stores it would be $160!! She has lots of palettes with different colours in them all! Go check it out now

Reaction score
Ooooh! Might have to check this out with my new MAC obsession! LOL

Reaction score
I bought one more e/s at Mac today. It's called Sketch and is such a nice color. I don't know how I missed it last time I was there... I have 17 of Mac e/s now and I am sure I will buy more because everytime I go to the Mac counter I find another e/s to bring home
I think it's an expencive addiction...

Originally Posted by Laura Ok girls, i saw this mentioned on another site & had to post about it here coz this is a great offer.
An eBay seller Evildead2414 is selling lots of 15 pan palette's filled with MAC shadows & the bids are starting @ $75, "Buy it now" is $90. If you were to buy these in the stores it would be $160!! She has lots of palettes with different colours in them all! Go check it out now

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lilla I think it's an expencive addiction... You can say that again Lilla!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura You can say that again Lilla!! I can agree with that 100% too!!! LOL And now that MAC is going to be exhibiting at the IBS show this year... woah boy! This is gonna be BAD on the wallet!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha These are good deals for those of you just starting out with MAC!! x My wallet is pretending you didn't say that! LOL

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
I wish I didn't see this post! I wonder where that person got all of those palettes.. hmmm. Anyway, it looks so nice and the price is very good. DAMN!

Latest posts