Korean /Asian Beauty and Skincare Talk!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still have not received my TesterKorea order yet... Been almost 1 month now..

My Beautynetkorea order arrived and I am thrilled with the lip stains and the shipping only took nine days. Not bad at all!

Does anyone know what brand this is? It was in episode 12 of Get It Beauty. It's a lip product and I find it so interesting that I want one.

tumblr_n7zz5kQk0Y1rb60l9o1_500.png

I ordered the Lucky Sample pack from eopenmarket.com, came to $19.30 with shipping and handling. Love that I can try many bb creams. Fun package to go thru.
This convinced me to go ahead and buy one of these! I'm new to the Korean makeup market, so this seems like an awesome way to try lots of stuff out. So excited!

I ordered the eopenmarket $12.80 Lucky Box. Might as well for that price! It looks great.

Guess the world has finally forced me to download chrome.. I will try it.. the things I do for beauty products!

I can't get the http://beautynetkorea.com/ page to work in either firefox or IE. it is all broken up and distorted.. does anybody else have this issue? I really want to browse their stuff.
It's working fine for me on Firefox. It's a tad bit slow, but still useable. Strange! (And I shouldn't have gone on there because now I see a million things I want! LoL)

I purchased the following from YesStyle.com today.  the Korean Beauty Sample kit looks like this (the bag color and products vary)

L_g0028314852.jpg

Missha Creamy Latte Chocolate Cleansing Foam
It's Real Manuka Honey Mask [10 pcs]
Citronnelle Mask (5 sheets) [5 sheets]
Korean Beauty Sample Starter Kit [1 set (8 samples + 1 bag)]
Korean Herbal Mask - Hydrating (Cordyceps Sinensis) [23ml x 5 sheets]
Claypatra Mineral Salt Clay Foam Cleanser [1 pc]
Water Sleeping Pack_EX (Travel Size) %5B10ml%5D
Free Gift - Beauty Sample [1 pc]

I am pretty happy with yesstyle and beautynetkorea. yesstyle gives you discounts based on your style points - which aren't all thru purchases. For each product you purchase, you can review and get 100 style points. I made bronze, which gives me 3% off plus I got a 10.00 coupon. I will be hitting the next level soon, which is 5% off and 2 10.00 coupons :) Plus free shipping with orders over 25.00

memebox - take note on the shipping costs....FREE at 25.00 - always.  No promo code needed

Last edited by a moderator:
It's working fine for me on Firefox. It's a tad bit slow, but still useable. Strange! (And I shouldn't have gone on there because now I see a million things I want! LoL)
it broke for me on firefox, so I had to use chrome...

I purchased the following from YesStyle.com today.  the Korean Beauty Sample kit looks like this (the bag color and products vary)

L_g0028314852.jpg

Missha Creamy Latte Chocolate Cleansing Foam It's Real Manuka Honey Mask [10 pcs]Citronnelle Mask (5 sheets) [5 sheets]Korean Beauty Sample Starter Kit [1 set (8 samples + 1 bag)]Korean Herbal Mask - Hydrating (Cordyceps Sinensis) [23ml x 5 sheets]Claypatra Mineral Salt Clay Foam Cleanser [1 pc]Water Sleeping Pack_EX (Travel Size) %5B10ml%5DFree Gift - Beauty Sample [1 pc]

I am pretty happy with yesstyle and beautynetkorea. yesstyle gives you discounts based on your style points - which aren't all thru purchases. For each product you purchase, you can review and get 100 style points. I made bronze, which gives me 3% off plus I got a 10.00 coupon. I will be hitting the next level soon, which is 5% off and 2 10.00 coupons :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Plus free shipping with orders over 25.00

memebox - take note on the shipping costs....FREE at 25.00 - always.  No promo code needed
I was so excited to see Laneige in your order.

I have been wanting to try them for for awhile now.

Just need to save up since I went big at Ulta this week.

hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone had tried any neck cream brands? I know that innisfree has their soybean neck firming cream but I haven't heard much about it and wanted some opinions of what people have tried

Here is what I got from my eopenmarket lucky box, if anyone is interested. It is the $12.80 one.

I got mine today. It looks like I got the same foil samples you did, but my bigger samples were an aloe sheet face mask and the Etude House "I'm Blooming" mini set. Really cool! I'm glad I ordered this. There are so many things to try out.

Latest posts

Back