Korean /Asian Beauty and Skincare Talk!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not aware of Korean beauty and skin care stuff. But, looking at it I'm thinking about looking at peeling booties.

i accidentally bought a pair before thinking it was the moisturising one...i think i will be giving it away...im referring to the foot peeling masks

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a $100 package from Tester Korea and a $202 package from Korea Depart (I know, I know, but Korea Depart has some ITSBIG (brand, lol) galactomyces gel cream, 330ml +50ml for 20 bucks.. so I had to have it!

I don't have either package yet, but I wanted to give some thoughts!

Testerkorea - took 13 days to ship my package. o_______________________o;; What?! PeriPera TapTap Eyes, the frozen version, was out of stock, so it was a back and fourth for 3 days, because they responded at 5am each day. -____- I wish they would have just canceled it and refunded so I wouldn't have that problem.

There should be no reason for it to take 13 days to ship a package. I don't care. It's uncalled for. XD That's nearly half a month! If I had purchased EMS, I would be so mad. I'm glad I didn't, because what would be the point?

The one thing that makes me want to order from them again... the k-packet shipping option. It is what Memeboxes. It is super fast and doesn't need signed for because it is just first class international and not registered. 

Even if they only respond at 5am, customer service is still better than memebox.

Thankfully, I didn't desperately need any of the items in the order. It was just a bunch of fun stuff, a scrub, the Frozen Eyeliner set, etc.

KoreaDepart - Bought a ton of stuff from here, lots of SharaShara (so cute!!) and the ITSBIG stuff because it's huge and cheap! Ordered Sunday, it was shipped Tuesday. It's already departed. I paid for EMS because k-packet or air is not an option.

I am impressed, though. Two items were out of stock, so  they just refunded the money to my paypal account. No communication needed, thank goodness. Shipping was fast. No need to communicate about getting my package out. It took 2 days. So, I am impressed with the turn-around speed!

I'll update after I get the packages. Let you know what freebies I get. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I bought a $100 package from Tester Korea and a $202 package from Korea Depart (I know, I know, but Korea Depart has some ITSBIG (brand, lol) galactomyces gel cream, 330ml +50ml for 20 bucks.. so I had to have it!

I don't have either package yet, but I wanted to give some thoughts!

Testerkorea - took 13 days to ship my package. o_______________________o;; What?! PeriPera TapTap Eyes, the frozen version, was out of stock, so it was a back and fourth for 3 days, because they responded at 5am each day. -____- I wish they would have just canceled it and refunded so I wouldn't have that problem.

There should be no reason for it to take 13 days to ship a package. I don't care. It's uncalled for. XD That's nearly half a month! If I had purchased EMS, I would be so mad. I'm glad I didn't, because what would be the point?

The one thing that makes me want to order from them again... the k-packet shipping option. It is what Memeboxes. It is super fast and doesn't need signed for because it is just first class international and not registered. 

Even if they only respond at 5am, customer service is still better than memebox.

Thankfully, I didn't desperately need any of the items in the order. It was just a bunch of fun stuff, a scrub, the Frozen Eyeliner set, etc.

KoreaDepart - Bought a ton of stuff from here, lots of SharaShara (so cute!!) and the ITSBIG stuff because it's huge and cheap! Ordered Sunday, it was shipped Tuesday. It's already departed. I paid for EMS because k-packet or air is not an option.

I am impressed, though. Two items were out of stock, so  they just refunded the money to my paypal account. No communication needed, thank goodness. Shipping was fast. No need to communicate about getting my package out. It took 2 days. So, I am impressed with the turn-around speed!

I'll update after I get the packages. Let you know what freebies I get. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I ordered the peripera Frozen eyeliner kit from Tester Korea :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and a bunch of SharaShara stuff as well :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Did you ever get the Creer Beaute Sailor Moon eyeliners yet?

Okay, I should be getting a Jolse and Korean Depart order tomorrow. XD I'm so excited!

Two packages to sign for. e___e!

Just to give an idea of shipping, I went back through this thread to see how long my beautynetkorea order took: I ordered the evening of May 24, and it arrived June 13. The shipping estimate was 15-35 days, so 20 days is pretty good. They did send an email confirming shipment the day after I ordered, so that part was quick.

I tried out the Pig Nose masks on Saturday, and I didn't see any miracles...but I do like the three-mask system since it makes me feel less like I'm just using glorified duct tape on my nose :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Love the Tonymoly Magic lip tint (green apple)--it's a fairly cool-toned, vivid pink with decent wear time and a really natural finish--not quite a stain, but closer to the lips than a gloss.

I'm more interested in what is going to be included/how often the subscription will be (monthly/quarterly etc) Maybe they'll do boxes like Memebox that you just buy when you want? I'm just excited to see what they have in store!

SO WEIRD. I tried a Holika Holika foot peeling bootie mask ($12.99 at Pretty & Cute, right down the road from me) on the 7th. The directions said that my feet should start peeling within a couple of days, and then it would probably continue for a week. Okay, fine. A little over a week went by, and nothing happened. I shrugged and wrote it off as a lesson: These things don't do anything for me. Last night, my feet started peeling a tiny bit on my big toes, but it wasn't horribly unusual for me, especially given our recent weather (SO MUCH RAIN). Today -- more than ten days after I did the treatment -- the tops of my feet are finally shedding like a snake! Those are parts of my feet that don't peel, so this has to be due to the treatment. New lesson learned: It takes a lot longer to work for me than the instructions indicate, but it *does* work after all.

Hi everyone! sorry. new to this forum! there are so many! i'm not very good at navigating my way around MUT but was wondering if anyone had a list or the link to the forum that shows which foreign beauty box subscriptions send to the US? i was interested in Glamabox but unfortunately don't send to the US :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would like to try the peeling booties, sometime. That looks intriguing. My feet need that so bad! I just got my order for cocoon face scrubs from eBay. These were shipped from Thailand I bought 50 white and 50 golden cocoons. I figured I would try both kinds. I tried the golden ones tonight, I thought it was great. It did a wonderful job exfoliating my skin, I think the golden one was not very abrasive. I really liked it, thou it was odd using it, I had to cut slits on the side of one, to get it fit my finger. It clearly did it's job my skin, it was much smoother after using it. I will try the white cocoons soon as well. I have been taking it easy this week. No makeup or anything. Just trying to keep it simple. I've been a home body, trying to get rid of this awful head cold I got while on vacation last week for spring break. I have had equilibrium issues trying to deal with. On a plus note I'll be taking a trip to Birmingham this Friday for my daughters All state choir performance. And I'm going to stop by target and check out the Laniege setup and try and come home with a new item from that line. Maybe the sleeping mask. If I am lucky. It is sad they didn't offer the line in my town. Only two cities in Alabama, Birmingham & Tuscaloosa. Birmingham is the closest to me.
can you please link which ebay seller you bought from?

Back