Korean /Asian Beauty and Skincare Talk!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to ask, but where did you order the Sailor Moon eyeliner? I found it on eBay, but is there a different store that sells it? I need it in my life. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh my days...Frozen liner set.

http://www.testerkorea.com/goods/content.asp?guid=13960&cate=154

I have to buy that :x I'll be making a huge wishlist over at tester korea then. XD If I get my nursing school acceptance letter, I'll treat myself to a large order over there. They have some really cool tumblers which would be perfect for coffee overloading as a nursing student~ 

http://www.testerkorea.com/goods/content.asp?guid=10209&cate=180

I got A's in all my pre-req classes, so here's hoping I get a letter.... like tomorrow! XD;

Oh my days...Frozen liner set.

http://www.testerkorea.com/goods/content.asp?guid=13960&cate=154

I have to buy that :x I'll be making a huge wishlist over at tester korea then. XD If I get my nursing school acceptance letter, I'll treat myself to a large order over there. They have some really cool tumblers which would be perfect for coffee overloading as a nursing student~ 

http://www.testerkorea.com/goods/content.asp?guid=10209&cate=180

I got A's in all my pre-req classes, so here's hoping I get a letter.... like tomorrow! XD;
Has anyone had any issues with manual purchases due to the shipping option being invalid?

a normal sheet mask is flat with slits cut in it to fit around your eyes, nose, and mouth...but with the 3D mask, there's enough fabric to cover all around your nose (some brands cover your eyes and neck too) hehe

Has anyone had any issues with manual purchases due to the shipping option being invalid?
Each time I order from them I have to do it manually, but they respond quickly and I've had no problems from them with it. (I should be getting my last order from them today, actually!)

Sorry to ask, but where did you order the Sailor Moon eyeliner? I found it on eBay, but is there a different store that sells it? I need it in my life. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
 I purchased them off of, well here's the thing if you want them all, you have too purchase from two different sites, Yesstyle.com and Sasa.com. I purchased the sailor moon black and brown eyeliner, and the white liner from Sasa.com and I also just purchased Sailor Mars and Sailor Mercury liners from Yesstyle.com. Yesstyle is reallly expensive, BUT they have free shipping over 25$ usd, so tha'ts not bad, and sasa.com is flat rate of 18$ for orders under 100$ but they usually have promotions and such with free shipping. Just checked they have free shipping on orders over 39$ USD now.

Has anyone heard of  Qoo10!? Wow!! They have all the hard to find korean products on the market and shipping is sooooo check (it gets combined) Im having sooo many dilema's I want to purchase some Mizon products but.. But.. I don't know :

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone heard of  Qoo10!? Wow!! They have all the hard to find korean products on the market and shipping is sooooo check (it gets combined) Im having sooo many dilema's I want to purchase some Mizon products but.. But.. I don't know :
Yes, I recently purchased something from them, and they sent me an email saying they shipped it already (I'm guessing they will arrive next week, as that's how long the normal shipping for Memebox takes for me)! They're very popular in Singapore (I know many Singaporean friends who buy from there)! Will let you know when I receive the parcel  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes, I recently purchased something from them, and they sent me an email saying they shipped it already (I'm guessing they will arrive next week, as that's how long the normal shipping for Memebox takes for me)! They're very popular in Singapore (I know many Singaporean friends who buy from there)! Will let you know when I receive the parcel  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
How long does it usually take for them to ship?

@@goldendarter - I use the Lioele Auto Eyebrow pencils - they're AWESOME!! It takes a little getting used to with the slanted edge, but I love that they give a more natural finish without looking harsh like more traditional brow pencils. I've also got my sister hooked on them and she says that for someone who doesn't really use much makeup, they're super easy to use and are very forgiving if you make mistakes. 

435210695.jpg

This is soooo cute! Its a stackable foundation! It looks a little "kid'ish" though?? I don't care, its cute!

How long does it usually take for them to ship?

Yep and I have purchased on the site for numerous times since last year. Make sure you find a reputable seller though! I personally only shop from sellers sending items from Korea.

It depends on individual sellers, by my experience usually seller ships within 1-2 working days. The longest time I had to wait was 5 working days if I remember correctly. 

Yep and I have purchased on the site for numerous times since last year. Make sure you find a reputable seller though! I personally only shop from sellers sending items from Korea.

It depends on individual sellers, by my experience usually seller ships within 1-2 working days. The longest time I had to wait was 5 working days if I remember correctly. 
Thanks! I found amazing deals on there :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> with reputable sellers

So TesterKorea relaunched their site and now you can check out no problem using Expay, Paypal, or bank transfer. No more issues with shipping not valid and the site redesign is easier to navigate. They're still uploading a lot of product pictures, but it works.

And they have the SU:M 37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick in stock for ~$28 USD. Jump on them before they're sold out!

So TesterKorea relaunched their site and now you can check out no problem using Expay, Paypal, or bank transfer. No more issues with shipping not valid and the site redesign is easier to navigate. They're still uploading a lot of product pictures, but it works.

And they have the SU:M 37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick in stock for ~$28 USD. Jump on them before they're sold out!
Oh great!! Ty for the update :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow, if you live in Canada and order from IMOKOKO.COM you will get charged customs over 20 EVERY TIME! I had an order which was 62$ but 60$ of it was credit (applied to my account) and only paid 2$ and imomoko put 21$ on the customs sheet, and I got charged 15$ again, this is the second time Ive been charged customs with Imomoko. So if your ordering from Canada  you will get charged customs, EVERYTIME. Be careful with this seller, they lie on the custom forms. I don't like them, and there very rude!

Back