Korean /Asian Beauty and Skincare Talk!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone ordered from YESSTYLE.COM?? It says beside some of there products that it takes 7-14 days to ship?!
Yes!! I love ordering clothes and accessories from yesstyle!!! But I seldom order any skincare products, because they're more expensive on yesstyle than local online stores!!!

Yes!! I love ordering clothes and accessories from yesstyle!!! But I seldom order any skincare products, because they're more expensive on yesstyle than local online stores!!!
Yea the skin care is expensive and overpriced and wholesale for the sheet masks, the cosmetics are decently priced, but they are overpriced by 2-5 dollars than other websites. They have limited and rare beauty products that Im dying to get my hands on. Shipping is free over 25$ so that's a plus :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Finaly gotten my Jolse.com order. Pic was super huge gotta spoiler it instead. 
I love everything and they are so generous with samples!  :wub:

tumblr_n5zldisIIR1tbm1rfo2_1280.jpg

Finaly gotten my Jolse.com order. Pic was super huge gotta spoiler it instead. 

I love everything and they are so generous with samples!  :wub:

tumblr_n5zldisIIR1tbm1rfo2_1280.jpg
OooOO whats that Nabi cream?

Nabi = butterfly in Korean :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think this is an upgraded version of Holika Holika's Miracle Finish Cream (a makeup base/cc cream that's their bestseller) because that cream has been referred as "the nabi cream" among Korean netizens! This new and officially named Nabi cream, too, acts as a makeup base i think as it comes with 3 shades - purple, beige, pink.

Btw Jolse's catalog is really updated! The nabi cream has just launched in Korea and wow it's in your hands now! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Nabi = butterfly in Korean :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think this is an upgraded version of Holika Holika's Miracle Finish Cream (a makeup base/cc cream that's their bestseller) because that cream has been referred as "the nabi cream" among Korean netizens! This new and officially named Nabi cream, too, acts as a makeup base i think as it comes with 3 shades - purple, beige, pink.

Btw Jolse's catalog is really updated! The nabi cream has just launched in Korea and wow it's in your hands now! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I just found out that I have the Holika Holika's Miracle Finish Cream at home (sister-in-law went to an event and got it for free) and I started using it today....I like how it's a cream + sunscreen + primer all in one :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I signed up on beautynetkorea after another blogger recommended the site to me - free shipping

As I really wanted these items and wasn't sure they would be in any of my many meme boxes that I ordered, I placed the order!

BaBySilkyFootOneShotFeeling.jpg

Holika Holika - Baby Silky Foot One Shot Peeling

($ 6.99 USD)

blank.gif

GINGERVINEGARDEOFOORMIST.jpg

Missha - Ginger & vineger deo foot mist 100ml

($ 11.49 USD)

blank.gif

RedGinsengmask.jpg

Missha - Red ginseng sheet mask 7pcs

($ 7.90 USD)

blank.gif

list_l128338088252847d6ef318c.jpg

Secret Key - Honey Bee's AC Control Mist 100ml [ Sesentive / Troubled skin ]

($ 10.96 USD)

blank.gif

So thanks to this thread, I just bought a 3-pack of the Holika Holika Pig Nose blackhead clearing pack (a 3-step mask system) and a Tonymoly Magic Lip Tint in green apple (cause it changes colors, and I am such a sucker for a gimmick) from koreabeautynet, or whichever order the words are in :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. 12 bucks and change, and free shipping...but the estimate for arrival is 15-35 days. I don't mind waiting, but that's quite a range! Now I'm thinking I should have just bought more. Everything is 10% off right now, too.

I know - those shipping times are killing me!!  I really want my ginger & vinegar foot spray!!  I do power walking at lunchtime at work and my feet need THIS!

I got my order from BeautynetKorea on Friday and everything arrived in perfect condition and they included tons (like maybe 15?) foil packet samples, which was awesome! I'm running low on sheet masks, so I placed another order with them today. I got the Holika Holika Pig Nose blackhead strips, Innisfree berry hydrogel masks, The Face Shop blueberry masks, Food-a-Holic masks in coenzyme 10 and orange, Skin Food peach sake essence mask, Holika Holika baby silky hand and foot masks, and two different Etude House hand masks.

I'm really excited! They have a huge selection of stuff and there's so much more I want to try, but I'm going to have to work through some of my backlogged Memebox supply before buying more stuff.

I got my order from BeautynetKorea on Friday and everything arrived in perfect condition and they included tons (like maybe 15?) foil packet samples, which was awesome! I'm running low on sheet masks, so I placed another order with them today. I got the Holika Holika Pig Nose blackhead strips, Innisfree berry hydrogel masks, The Face Shop blueberry masks, Food-a-Holic masks in coenzyme 10 and orange, Skin Food peach sake essence mask, Holika Holika baby silky hand and foot masks, and two different Etude House hand masks.

I'm really excited! They have a huge selection of stuff and there's so much more I want to try, but I'm going to have to work through some of my backlogged Memebox supply before buying more stuff.
Were the Food-a-Holic ones the 3D ones? I really enjoy using the 3D ones, because they really do cover my face well, especially the sides of my nose!!! Plus, they're REALLY CHEAP here in Hong Kong!!!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

did your original shipment take about 4 weeks?  or less to get to you?

Mine shipped out today, so I am just wondering how long it will take.

did your original shipment take about 4 weeks?  or less to get to you?

Mine shipped out today, so I am just wondering how long it will take.
Well, for my last order, I placed it on May 2nd, got a shipment confirmation on May 9, and received it on May 23, so 3 weeks for me.

Were the Food-a-Holic ones the 3D ones? I really enjoy using the 3D ones, because they really do cover my face well, especially the sides of my nose!!! Plus, they're REALLY CHEAP here in Hong Kong!!!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yeah, they're supposed to be 3D!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back