Quantcast

'm proud of myself...

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I know this isn't pertaining to makeup....per say (does it count that I do makeup?)....
LOL......but I have been work hard on my web site and I wanted to share it with everyone. I guess you can say that I am proud of myslef. I think I did pretty good. Not as cool and complex as this board but I think I did pretty good for someone that can't tell you the difference between a gig and a megabyte. hee hee.....

I don't have it totally finished, but I got most of it done. So let me know what you guys think. Oh....also let me know if it is also easy to navagate it too.

Ok....I'm finished.

I'll just chill for now and listne for your feed back.

(can you tell that I like these face things!
)

Candace Corey

http://www.candacecorey.com

Reaction score
Awesome Candace!!! Very nice layout and great info & pics!! Nice job!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awesome Candace!!! Very nice layout and great info & pics!! Nice job!!
Auuugh shucks. Thanks

Candace Corey

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Very nice site Candace!! Your work is beautiful!! I think the site is easy to navigate, no problems.

Reaction score
Looks great Candace. The makeup images are truly art! One thing I would remove is the large rollover rightin the beginning.

Originally Posted by candacecorey

I know this isn't pertaining to makeup....per say (does it count that I do makeup?)....
LOL......but I have been work hard on my web site and I wanted to share it with everyone. I guess you can say that I am proud of myslef. I think I did pretty good. Not as cool and complex as this board but I think I did pretty good for someone that can't tell you the difference between a gig and a megabyte. hee hee.....

I don't have it totally finished, but I got most of it done. So let me know what you guys think. Oh....also let me know if it is also easy to navagate it too.

Ok....I'm finished.

I'll just chill for now and listne for your feed back.

(can you tell that I like these face things!
)

Candace Corey

http://www.candacecorey.com

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
Hi there.. you can ask me anything about web design! I am a professional web designer, and makeup artist, so I can answer lots of stuff for you. I agree with the person above, the large rollover effect on the splash page is a bit too much, keep the design simple and clean, too many effects are dizzying. The animated girls at the top left corner are also a distraction, you can have a different picture on different pages, but no animation. The colors work well, but a bit too dark for a cosmetics page. White or a light pink are more suitable for complimenting skin colors and photos of people. The thumbnails are a good size and they are clear enough that we can see what we are clicking on. Other than that, it's a great site, I love the photos!

Reaction score
Hello fellow artist

hmmmm....I don't agree with part of that. I got the animated image idea from David LaChapel's site and various top makeup agency sites. Maybe I'll just put it somewhere else. I was going to add a main page instead of it opening into the "beauty" section....maybe I'll put it there..or my bio page. thanks for the input.

The colored pages idea I got from many agency sites too. i have seen pastel blues, deep browns, all kinds of colors....so I thought I would add some color to mine too. I have already done the "white site" thing and the "black site" thing....time for some change. The pink....too girly. That just isn't me. lol

I remember when I first got my site. A photographer created it and had butterflies on it. I almost puked. LOL I said...."what's up with this butterfly stuff? when have I been cutesy and girly" Needless to say he removed it. lol

Candace Corey

Makeup & Hair

www.candacecorey.com

Latest posts