Make Up Techniques (some tutorials in here!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice tutorials Ash!! Just saw em' - looking beautiful!
wink.gif

W O W, everyone looks stunning! These tutiorials are toatally AMAZING!

I am loving them!

hi ya im a newbie, nice make up techniques. sorry 4 postin this i wud make my own post up but i dont know how yet. i was just wonderin could sum1 help me with a foundation problem, well what it is i brought a new liquid foundation yesterday and when i applied ii, it had like a spotty effect around the nose area and i tried 2 blend it out but the foundations drys very quick and it jus pulls it off and makes the matter worse, iv experienced this b4 with a few liquid foundation, does any1 know why this happens and how i could improve it, thanx

becky x x x

Hiii im new, but i love this it looks like its going to be a very helpful forum!!

I'l definitly be posting my makeup pics soon.

All of these tuts being posted are great. They're really inspiring me to try different things with makeup. weeee=]

good job ladies=]
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have small eyes and I would like to know what to do to make them look larger? Do I line upper lids and under lower eyelashes or what? What color showdow would make them appear larger? HELP!!!!

If you have any directions for me, I sure would appreciate it to make my eyes stand out and look larger. The color of my eyes are light blue, and my hair is kinda medium blonde.

Thanking you in advance,

JoAnn in TEXAS

Age 59

JoAnn, i think you might get more of a response to this in the general make up forum. Try posting that over there!

Thank you Laura! I will post that over in the general make up forum.
icon_biggrin.gif

I am having to get use to the different forums!
icon_lol.gif

JoAnn in TEXAS

Originally Posted by Trisha I paid for an account its only like $9! It just makes sense for me to link from PB cos i post my pics on lotsa sites! x
PhatMILF! Glad you like the tute

You can swap Guac for Swimming and try Freshwater instead of Parrot and that should give a really similar look! x

Trisha! You look like J.Lo... OMG i haven't seen so beautiful person since I saw J.Lo for the first time. May I ask for an autograph
wink.gif

Girls! i think this topic is great!

Sorry for my english :]

Welcome to MakeUpTalk hawrodytka! I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything on here just shout!

Trisha does resemble JLO but IMO she's much prettier!

biggrin.gif
Thx Girls
smile.gif
I feel I will visit this forum every day... Em.. Ok- maybe not every day because i still study - secondary school..arrrg

I'm interested in make up. Unfortunately I have only old pics, so i won't show you my face...

There is also on polish site http://wizaz.pl this kind of forum. It's name is "moje makijaze" and there are a lot of photos! but you have to register to see them
frown.gif

CU

Yes we have lots of Polish members here on MuT! I think it was Vanilla_Sky that introducted MuT to Wizaz and lots of them joined up a few months ago
biggrin.gif

Back