Quantcast

May 2013 Ipsy bag!!! (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

skylite

superroaringowls
Reaction score
This ? It was still on my screen when I opened Facebook but I'm pretty sure it's for real gone now

Reaction score
I was one of the first ones to get my April bag.. it is my birthday month after all :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm def ready for Mays bag!!

Reaction score
I was wondering about that! Maybe that is going to be our May bag and someone made a mistake? Now I wish I had paid closer attention to what was poking out of it! I don't really like the lip-shaped bag, but maybe it's a hint that it will be a lip-themed bag, full of lip products? That is my biggest cosmetic weakness, so I would totally love that!!!
Oooh I would love a bag full of lip products!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Emuhlyy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oooh I would love a bag full of lip products!!
I would love that as well!

< -- lip product junkie.

Reaction score
Hmm, I hope it isn't foundation/concealer type stuff. It would be very hard to match skin tones of everyone. 
I agree^ I can only wear a handful of brands due to the undertones in my complexion. I would feel as though I was missing out if I got a concealer or foundation that didn't match and wouldn't want to go through the hassle of mixing to get use from it. But I would love a lip liner and/or neutral or coral gloss :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Some falsies would be fun. Also big fan of lip stuff! I even thought a trial size of lip/brow wax might be different but universally useful.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by skylite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This ? It was still on my screen when I opened Facebook but I'm pretty sure it's for real gone now
maybe the social media person randomly grabbed a picture of a makeup bag.... and it was a sneak peak of a future bag.. I think I see a lip gloss top (on the right?)............ hmmm sunscreen lotion perhaps for the summer? ... i REALLY hope not... any guesses?

Reaction score
damnit.. I was gonna keep May a secret from myself.... but Ipsy intrigued me with this lip bag picture slip... :( /emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />  hehhehe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RuCa Hj Lee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

maybe the social media person randomly grabbed a picture of a makeup bag.... and it was a sneak peak of a future bag.. I think I see a lip gloss top (on the right?)............ hmmm sunscreen lotion perhaps for the summer? ... i REALLY hope not... any guesses?
3rd thing from the left, barely visible looks like either a perfume or oil sample.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL See and if they sent more lotion out people would complain about that. LOL I can understand wanting other things to try but let's face it there's only a certain amount of variations out there.

I'm still waiting for lip liners.
Yeah, I personally don't want lotion since I prefer body butter and I already have enough to last quite some time. Lip liners would be nice since I don't plan on buying more myself. I rather just use a clear one so I don't have to worry about matching it to the lipstick.

I'm currently using one from Make Up For Ever, which seems to work well thus far. Only thing I don't like about it, is the $18 price tag. >.< Least it'll last a while. I personally found a dupe yet since I never see clear ones.

Originally Posted by skylite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That'd be a fun bag. Definitely unique and unlike any other we've gotten. :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wildsp187 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

found this.. uses the same image.. Looks like maybe they are looking to recreate that bag or something?  Don't think it was a spoiler of our bags since Google image search had that exact picture pop up numerous times from 2012.

http://www.refinery29.com/liz-thayer-lip-bag
wow the bag is $48... then they definitely took it down because they didn't want us to want the bag hahaha

JC327

Jay
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL See and if they sent more lotion out people would complain about that. LOL I can understand wanting other things to try but let's face it there's only a certain amount of variations out there.

I'm still waiting for lip liners.
Me too!

JC327

Jay
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm, I hope it isn't foundation/concealer type stuff. It would be very hard to match skin tones of everyone. 

JC327

Jay
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ohreally /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love that as well!

< -- lip product junkie.
Me too I have a million lip products but  I still continue to buy them.

Reaction score
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose 

Same here.

Latest posts