Member Pics!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw so pretty! I love the hair too..
biggrin.gif

Her skin is the right color for black hair - looks so good on her. I have naturally dark hair, but when I went VERY dark - it just didn't go... Wierd... Guess you have to be born with it to pull it off. But hers is georgeous!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Don't know who that is, post a pic of her so we can see

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

candy1.jpg

She kinda looks like Amy Lee of 'Evanescence'... ya think?
icon_wink.gif
025A.jpg

I did... HEY!!! Where'd it go!?!?
icon_evil.gif
It was there before... now it's the red x of death!

ok... now it's back... thats wierd!
frown.gif

Just realized it only shows the pic if I have the website open that I got it from!! The minute I x out of it.. POOF! REd X. so - I saved it to my comp. and editor.. so you should be able to see it now..
icon_cheesygrin.gif

No laughing please! I tried to take a few photo's of my FOTD today but the lightling in my house is rubbish so i just took this photo to show ye what i look like! I don't usually wear hats but i was messing with my sister's one this morning & thought it looked cute. Don't think i'd have the guts to wear it out though!

Hahahahahaha

Just kidding.
wink.gif
Looks great! Love the coolio jeans

Originally Posted by Laura

No laughing please! I tried to take a few photo's of my FOTD today but the lightling in my house is rubbish so i just took this photo to show ye what i look like! I don't usually wear hats but i was messing with my sister's one this morning & thought it looked cute. Don't think i'd have the guts to wear it out though!​

Awww Laura!!! You're so cute!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
We finally get to see you besides your little avitar!! I tried doing a FOTD last night, but I couldn't get a good one w/ my lighting either. The flash was too bright, and with a muted flash, it looked like I had nothing but eyeliner on. Grrr! I actually had the whole thing going... the light/dark shadows, brow bone highligher... etc... and yet the pics came out horrible! LOL I don't know how everyone does it! LOL It even made my lips look red, when all I was wearing was a light pink gloss w/ some liner... UGH
icon_rolleyes.gif

Awww Laura!!! You're so cute!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
We finally get to see you besides your little avitar!! I tried doing a FOTD last night, but I couldn't get a good one w/ my lighting either. The flash was too bright, and with a muted flash, it looked like I had nothing but eyeliner on. Grrr! I actually had the whole thing going... the light/dark shadows, brow bone highligher... etc... and yet the pics came out horrible! LOL I don't know how everyone does it! LOL It even made my lips look red, when all I was wearing was a light pink gloss w/ some liner... UGH
icon_rolleyes.gif

AwwwwwwI doubt it was terrible!

Last nights eyes... which look TOTALLY dark brown - lol they weren't,... only on the outer "V" - the inner was with a lighter shadow - gotta love the lighting... LOL

eyes_1-8-05.jpg

And here... the whole pic - looks like I"m not wearing anything! LOL Maybe I need regular sunlight
icon_rolleyes.gif
LOL
FOTD_1-8-05.jpg

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) AwwwwwwI doubt it was terrible! See! it IS terrible!!! LOL

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Last nights eyes... which look TOTALLY dark brown - lol they weren't,... only on the outer "V" - the inner was with a lighter shadow - gotta love the lighting... LOL
eyes_1-8-05.jpg

And here... the whole pic - looks like I"m not wearing anything! LOL Maybe I need regular sunlight
icon_rolleyes.gif
LOL
FOTD_1-8-05.jpg

You're SO pretty Janelle. I love your eye look, what did you use?

Laura and Janelle, you both are so pretty! Laura I like the cap on you, I think you would look really cute wearing it. Janelle, I love the eye shadow, it looks very close to colors by Revlon I'm wearing now, very nice!

Wow very nice pic! Can we put that as your new profile pic?

Last nights eyes... which look TOTALLY dark brown - lol they weren't,... only on the outer "V" - the inner was with a lighter shadow - gotta love the lighting... LOL
eyes_1-8-05.jpg

icon_rolleyes.gif
LOL
FOTD_1-8-05.jpg

Ugh! LOL Are you being sarcastic? LOL You can if you want - I think they're equally bad LOL Thanks for the nice comments though guys
icon_cheesygrin.gif
These were Ulta's brand shadows... Luster & something else, which name I don't remember b/c It's a collection kit, and I threw out the cover that says all the shadow names! LOL
icon_redface.gif
But in "real" life.. its not all brown. LOL

Back