Member Pics!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Ugh! LOL Are you being sarcastic? LOL You can if you want - I think they're equally bad LOL Thanks for the nice comments though guys
icon_cheesygrin.gif
These were Ulta's brand shadows... Luster & something else, which name I don't remember b/c It's a collection kit, and I threw out the cover that says all the shadow names! LOL
icon_redface.gif
But in "real" life.. its not all brown. LOL

noo not being sarcastic!! look good

Is your bad hair the pic with the HORNS?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally

Okay ...PLEASE don't laugh at my bad hair day ...not sure WHAT was going on ..but this is a family shot of us and then I'll try to add a pic of our house and our twin billy goats (Buddy and Coco)
icon_lol.gif

I just love family pictures and Kim your family is beautiful, I can't tell who the kids look like more, you or hubby. Your home looks so cozy too, very inviting, and the goats are so cute, when I first met my husband he had a pet goat named Toenail, we used to take him for walks around the neighborhood, sure got some weird looks from people
icon_lol.gif

What nice pictures Kim! Thanks for posting it. You have such an adorable family!

Originally Posted by stacie0129 You look great Bella....You remind me of Sarah Jessica Parker Welcome to MUT Stacie!! I'm Janelle - Nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally oh I WISH we could walk these guys! They still are afraid of us. I think they were about 4 months old when we got them ..and we actually were only to get one because the brother was sold to another couple ..but they had to return him because he cried all the time (missing his twin bro). So they gave us a deal on the pair. They are so funny though because when we first set up their pen they kept getting out and as long as you could get one by the collar and horns ..the other would follow ..they are like book ends! Of course having our dog doesn't help in getting them friendly ..he wants to play with them and they don't want to play with him! They'll snif my hair though and snif your hand ..but back up if you move! One of these days hopefully they'll be friendly ..I'd love to walk them on a leash! Granted we're in rural farm area so it's not like taking them down the block. I love their eyes though ..really wild looking pupils! LMAO! thats cute Kim! My bf's dog sometimes gets all squinty in the sun - so I say she gets "Goat eyes" becuase her pupils get like goats LOL

Originally Posted by make-me-up-gurl Your boyfriend looks like David Duchovny from the Xfiles in this picture..... hrmmmm... maybe a lil' in this pic... not really in person - a lot of people say he looks kinda like Luke Wilson - LOL I was actually watching X-Files this morning... I'm kinda 'eh, so-so" on debating whether Duchovny is good looking or not LOL
icon_redface.gif

Here's another pic of him & his dad from summer of 2003... at his dad's wedding (2nd marriage obviously LOL) A little less "Duchovny" in this pic LOL
icon_cool.gif

And the second is from a 4x4 show last summer... it was a group pic, & that's his devious "I'm going to be an ass & give the finger behind your head" look. (tried to edit that... lol - he's just the little comedian, isn't he?)
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Here's another pic of him & his dad from summer of 2003... at his dad's wedding (2nd marriage obviously LOL) A little less "Duchovny" in this pic LOL
icon_cool.gif

And the second is from a 4x4 show last summer... it was a group pic, & that's his devious "I'm going to be an ass & give the finger behind your head" look. (tried to edit that... lol - he's just the little comedian, isn't he?)
icon_twisted.gif

Aww, cute couple! How long have you been together?

In the pic with him and his dad, I can see the Wilson resemblance.

No! I disagree on the wieght thingy. You look great, very beautiful girl! Thanks for posting such nice pictures here! Excellent Makeup!

Originally Posted by SalsaBelle1983

You are all so gorgeous!!
heres me then:

Trisha8.jpg

And Benz struggling to get away from me! (he loves me really!! LOL)

TrishaandBenz2.jpg

Trisha6.jpg

Trisha3.jpg

Sorry for scaring you all, thats 5 pictures too many i think!! x I have a lot of weight to lose, and once the weight is gone from my face i look better, i have such chubby cheeks!!

You are very pretty! Where are you from again? And the guy's name is Tiger??

Originally Posted by Sherizz

icon_redface.gif
Thats me and the other one is my friend "Tiger".
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Aww, cute couple! How long have you been together? In the pic with him and his dad, I can see the Wilson resemblance.

Thanks! It'll be 4 years next month
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Sherizz
icon_redface.gif
Thats me and the other one is my friend "Tiger".
biggrin.gif
You remind me of Mila Kunis from "That 70's show" you look like her!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Pretty pics!

sundance.jpg

Originally Posted by Sherizz ..really..? hihi
smile.gif
I love that show! they do show it here in Sweden, everyone likes it coz its wiicked
biggrin.gif
Yeah, I think you resemble her in a lot of ways
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back