Quantcast

Members of the month - April

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Members of the month in the upper left hand corner of MUT forums home page. Look for the text "April co-Members of the month" :icon_love

Congrats girls!

Liz

Reaction score
yay angela and jen! those witches beat me. lol. j/k

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lizzyb831 yay angela and jen! those witches beat me. lol. j/k
hey i voted for ya witch (well cus i couldn't vote for myself lol

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Anya1976 hey i voted for ya witch (well cus i couldn't vote for myself lol lol. thanks. hahahaha. congrats on being 1/2 of the first members of the month

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lizzyb831 lol. thanks. hahahaha. congrats on being 1/2 of the first members of the month Congrates Both of you
sorry i couldn't give vote i was bz with study...but stilll am happy...congrates...next time i guezz vote for me...LOL

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lizzyb831

lol. thanks. hahahaha. congrats on being 1/2 of the first members of the month

Lizzy looks like you are back up!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Lizzy looks like you are back up! Oh the May ones are up !?!? Cool!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer thank you

congrats, ang!

congrats to you also my dear

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lizzyb831 lol. thanks. hahahaha. congrats on being 1/2 of the first members of the month you know i love ya babe

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle congrats to the lucky winners!! *wohoo" arielle! haven't seen you around lately!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz arielle! haven't seen you around lately! I know... I miss my daily MuT-visits. I have been kicked out of my dorm´s network (I downloaded too much and, thanks to my brother, had an illegal windows version!!)but my bro is coming over this weekend to fix everything and I´ll be back online next week. I so need my daily MuT-dosis!!!!!!

Reaction score
thanks, everyone

arielle, we miss you! thank god for your brother and his illegal actions LMAO

Reaction score
Congratulations to the winner and to the all the other girls up for nomination.Well Done for getting that far! You're all winnner's!