Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a working promo code for Memebox purchase? I want to get a box ($32), but couldn't find a working code online.

there is also a 3.00 one off any purchase over $30.00 - XOXO3

SPARKLING25 for selected sparkling water products - good until 9/20

Experience Mineral Water Sale - Sale 2015-09-17 17-12-52.jpg

I just placed my very first Memebox order (yay! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

I think I got the last 2 bottles of Dr Jart Pore Medic Pore Minish serum (oops), they went out of stock right after I placed my order. I am not a big fan of Dr Jart in general but it was too good to pass up at $5 (reg. $40), so glad to catch it.

Do you know if Memebox ever does a free shipping no minimum special for non VIP members?
Also, is there an expiration to the $10 off code?

I can't wait for the new skincare boxes. I am still feeling sad about missing the Staff Picks box.

I am starting to dislike memebox - where are the boxes!!  High prices, no more decent ways to earn points - I think they've stopped the review points program without telling anyone - not sure - and no decent coupons!!  Waiting 2 - 3 weeks for my individual products where I can get decent prices, NEW items (I swear, Memebox is never doing new stuff) and even free shipping, regardless of how much I order, seems to be more attractive.

I know my blog is starting to reflect different vendors with my product reviews.  Memebox has become kinda boring and I am so sad to see this trend with them.   They can gloss up their FB page with cool gifs and funny pics all they want, but their product selection is not that great anymore.

I guess they are really hawking their makeup line (which is nice, btw), but really, what can I get there than I cannot get elsewhere (and for cheaper)? 

I guess I am starting to outgrow Memebox and finding things on my own....  I would love Memebox to get back to how they used to be, but I have the feeling that is never going to happen.   Moving their ops to USA was a bad move, because now they are subject to getting products from Korea like everyone else (long wait time for restocks, never having brand spanking new items and so on)   They should have stayed global....

my rant for the day - lol

I am starting to dislike memebox - where are the boxes!! High prices, no more decent ways to earn points - I think they've stopped the review points program without telling anyone - not sure - and no decent coupons!! Waiting 2 - 3 weeks for my individual products where I can get decent prices, NEW items (I swear, Memebox is never doing new stuff) and even free shipping, regardless of how much I order, seems to be more attractive.

I know my blog is starting to reflect different vendors with my product reviews. Memebox has become kinda boring and I am so sad to see this trend with them. They can gloss up their FB page with cool gifs and funny pics all they want, but their product selection is not that great anymore.

I guess they are really hawking their makeup line (which is nice, btw), but really, what can I get there than I cannot get elsewhere (and for cheaper)?

I guess I am starting to outgrow Memebox and finding things on my own.... I would love Memebox to get back to how they used to be, but I have the feeling that is never going to happen. Moving their ops to USA was a bad move, because now they are subject to getting products from Korea like everyone else (long wait time for restocks, never having brand spanking new items and so on) They should have stayed global....

my rant for the day - lol
Amen!!

I agree, I used to spend $200 to $300 a month when we were getting the boxes from Korea. I think in the last 2 months I have spent about $60

It's sad really as I miss those global days of sleepless nights to get a box and the variety of product offerings. Now I look at the site and it's just boring and nothing new but XO Memebox stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny, I have had the opposite experience. I was hardly placing any Memebox orders once it became domestic only, but recently I have found ALOT of great things to buy on the site. The Son & Park Beauty Water, which is at a fab price (I purchased back up bottles, I love it so much and go through the product "like water"!) The Manyo Galactomyces w/ Niacin. (another great product) A ton of sheet masks. The Ciracle and CosRx boxes...Just to name a few etc....

Somehow I have managed to spend a significant amount in the past month or two.

Also the shipping has been super fast. And their CS has been awesome.

I recently had a peeling gel explode in a box. It ruined the outer packaging of the other products w/ it. The products itself were fine, it was just the outer packaging that was damaged. CS replaced ALL the products for me! Which was way beyond any expectations.

Now I just need to have them carry NeoGen and SoyBio and I will be a very happy shopper. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Memecat is back this weekend so you can earn 5 points for every $20.00 you spend.  Also, new Ariul detox box and I'm Brushes XO are 50% off (no promo needed)

Memecat is back this weekend so you can earn 5 points for every $20.00 you spend.  Also, new Ariul detox box and I'm Brushes XO are 50% off (no promo needed)
Thanks for the info! I'm going to check this out. I like the brushes too. They are nice so I wouldn't mind getting a few more.

Latest posts

Back