Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they also have the new cosrx low ph cleanser and make me lovely cream (is it a bb? a cc? I don't know - but I got that one! haha)

yep...even their shipping has changed a bit (you could use memepoints & coupons and if your original total was 30+, they wouldn't charge you for s/h - now they will if it is under 30.00)

Also, their referral program is broke, yet all of the information is in my account that I can refer people so they can get a 20% coupon .

On other news, Memebox just came out with TheYeon box, which is a lovely Jeju Hallabong collection.

Are they changing the way you earn points? So instead of earning 5 points for every $25 spent, will you now earn 50? If it's just a matter of adding a zero, I guess I don't care too much.

Debating on the new box - Biancardi - would you say it is worth it? I don't know anything about this company. I'm still a newbie!

Are they changing the way you earn points? So instead of earning 5 points for every $25 spent, will you now earn 50? If it's just a matter of adding a zero, I guess I don't care too much.

Debating on the new box - Biancardi - would you say it is worth it? I don't know anything about this company. I'm still a newbie!
yes, I think it is worth the price!  I purchased it myself - I have used 3 of the items in the past and I really enjoyed it.   I cannot post links to my blog or anything like that, but I have reviewed several of the yeon products personally.

I think with the memepoints they are going to devalue them.  I think going forward, it will still be 5 points or 10 points given.   I hope I am wrong, but I cannot see why they did this move in the first place at this time.

They released a new box today curated by SkinandTonics and TheBeautyWolf! It comes with their new Korean Beauty Secrets book, too!! 

Back