Memebox Spoilers & Reviews

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't be more disappointed I didn't get Rapunzel. I love hair stuff and this is my dream hair box. I thought it would be so hokey because of the princess thing. My bad.

Thank you, Miss Jane. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I actually like OMG but of course after the last two I didn't order it, instead I purchased the lovely Cute Wishlist. I clearly chose the wrong box (for me) out of the two!! LOL

On both two and three I found omg better but ordered neither on four. They are okay but I won't get any more.
After the Cute and K-Style reveals I cancelled my bundle of the 4 boxes but I'm considering getting the OMG4 & Dry/Sensitive Value Set because I'm dry as hell and OMG wasn't too bad. We'll see what they come out with tomorrow first.

Dang it I cant watch the Unboxing video at work- well I could but I really shouldn't! Anyone have a listing of the products in the Gellin' Box??

@@MissJexie

they are

Dermahouse Ginseng Peeling Gel 120ml

ProYouProri Vita Bright Moisture Gel Mist 100ml
original raw Blue Jam Water Block Cream 50ml
Secret Key Sheer Light Essential Gel Sun Screen 43ml
Hope Girl Waterproof Gel Eyeliner  3g
 Holika Holika Holy Berry Jelly Ting 8ml

@@MissJexie

they are

Dermahouse Ginseng Peeling Gel 120ml

ProYouProri Vita Bright Moisture Gel Mist 100ml

original raw Blue Jam Water Block Cream 50ml

Secret Key Sheer Light Essential Gel Sun Screen 43ml

Hope Girl Waterproof Gel Eyeliner  3g

Holika Holika Holy Berry Jelly Ting 8ml
Thank you! ;D I didn't get this box but I'm always so curious to what is inside the ones I missed out on. It actually looks like a great one!

Back