Memebox Spoilers & Reviews

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@MissJexie awwww thank you :')

hehe yup i'm here alright xD just not very active as of late because the uni semester has started!

memebox addiction compels me to still make videos / thoroughly lurk MUT though ^^ 

@@flushblush Your top is cute! It's true their curation is kinda meh on their sweets box.... Was expecting the level of cute wishlist/birthday box but at the end of the day it is only $15 and not a regular memebox. Thanks for sharing~

@@veritazy Thank you! That's a great point; for $15 my expectations should probably have been a bit lower by default. And I wanted to like your post but reached my quota for the day - that's a first for me!

@@veritazy Thank you! That's a great point; for $15 my expectations should probably have been a bit lower by default. And I wanted to like your post but reached my quota for the day - that's a first for me!
Hahha we girls in MUT all think the same probably, and spent all the quotas liking each other  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm so happy to see more people posting videos in this thread now!!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

thumbs up to all those who posts videos...it takes a lot of time and courage to post videos, so let's keep it going!!!

Hey Memebox gurus!  MuT has a request.  Please try out our new Product Review Center and write some reviews on your fav(and not so fav) products contained inside your Memeboxes and pls review Memebox's sub service. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back