Memebox Spoilers & Reviews

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hair and Body 3

hair and body 3a.jpg

hair and body 3b.jpg

hair and body 3c.jpg

hair and body 3d.jpg

@boxnewbie  thank you!  I like the amini line and am pleased to see the shampoo/conditioner in there, as well as a body soap.  I am laughing at the 30ml being "full size"!! haha

the hair cap I won't use (trade list!), but everything else I will!

I do feel better about these 2 boxes than I did for OMG (the jury is out until I get that one - the lip colors will decide the box for me!!) and the traveler's (totally dismal and sad)

Loving superfood box. It was that or brightening for me and glad I got that although other was good.

thanks for the spoilers! I'm not getting superfood but that looks like a nice box! Hair and Body is OK for me- not loving the bar soap since I just got one in vitamin care, but this Hair and Body looks light years more interesting than the last one!​

Bah.  I'm done with the CKNCOS beans!!  ENough already!

Poo.  There's no Skinfood and that's just wrong.

At least its  a different color soap.  Maybe it wont have lavender in it and I can use it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hate to admit it...

but I think I might be Memeboxed out.  :\

At least its  a different color soap.  Maybe it wont have lavender in it and I can use it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hate to admit it...

It looks good.But more pure smile and random brands we've had several times before. This was the perfect box to introduce atleast 1 skinfood item..

My memebox addiction is dying out..

that soap is a repeat from the vitamin box... exact same one/color.
Well, the one from the Vitamin box is labeled a vitamin soap (kinda neon orange), whereas the three options in the H&B3 box are Recovery (blue), Nutrition (green), and Moustrizing (yellowish-orange) so at least there isn't a direct repeat (variety, yay  <_< ), not that it will alleviate the annoyance of yet another soap bar (I have yet to use my vitamin one).

I hate to admit it...

if you get the lavender, and I don't, let's talk!!

I want the lavender one because it also has peppermint in it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well, the one from the Vitamin box is labeled a vitamin soap (kinda neon orange), whereas the three options in the H&B3 box are Recovery (blue), Nutrition (green), and Moustrizing (yellowish-orange) so at least there isn't a direct repeat (variety, yay  <_< ), not that it will alleviate the annoyance of yet another soap bar (I have yet to use my vitamin one).
also, the vitamin box soap is for the face whereas these are for the body.

Back