Memebox Spoilers & Reviews

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cacao and Mask #4 Box Spoilers! So glad I purchased both :)

WondeRuci Cacao Brightening Mask 100g $38 retail value
Enjoy a luxurious, chocolatey massage with this Cacao Brightening Mask! Real cacao components cleanse away all dirt and impurities piled up in your pores, and minerals work to moisturize and brighten up your complexion. (Bonus! The mask texture looks, feels, and smells exactly like real chocolate, so be careful not to eat it!)
cacao_spoiler.png

Skin Factory 7 Seconds Morning Sheet 7 in 1 150g $39 retail value
Prep your skin before makeup in the morning with this 7 Seconds Morning Sheet! It works as a toner, an emulsion, and an essence all in one! What’s more, a quick 7 second wipe with this dual facial sheet will give you all the effects of a facial massage, an anti-wrinkle serum, and a dead skin cell remover! 
mask_4_spoiler.jpg

Cacao and Mask #4 Box Spoilers! So glad I purchased both :)

Enjoy a luxurious, chocolatey massage with this Cacao Brightening Mask! Real cacao components cleanse away all dirt and impurities piled up in your pores, and minerals work to moisturize and brighten up your complexion. (Bonus! The mask texture looks, feels, and smells exactly like real chocolate, so be careful not to eat it!)
View attachment 3894

Prep your skin before makeup in the morning with this 7 Seconds Morning Sheet! It works as a toner, an emulsion, and an essence all in one! What’s more, a quick 7 second wipe with this dual facial sheet will give you all the effects of a facial massage, an anti-wrinkle serum, and a dead skin cell remover! 
View attachment 3899

Cacao and Mask #4 Box Spoilers! So glad I purchased both :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

cacao_spoiler.png

mask_4_spoiler.jpg
i can't wait for my mask edition #4 to arrive :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back