Memebox Spoilers & Reviews

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uGHHH I bought that shara shara hair cap a couple months ago from Testerkorea lol

and that soap is a repeat from the vitamin box... exact same one/color.
No, its a different soap, its two color and is called Moisturizing.  But yeah, same brand.  Edited: Oh, I see now, there are three kinds.  But luckily they're different than the vitamin one

and OMGWTFBBQSUPERFOOD!!  At first I was like oh what?! Two broccolis?  And then I read the ingredients and was like GIVEMEMORE!

Love it!  Superfood ftw.

Hair and Body 3? not so much...

Last edited by a moderator:
@@eugiegenie I bet you felt really great after that shower!!  I have never gone as long as you did without taking a nice hot shower - I have gone hiking into the mountains for a week, just doing quick spongebaths, and I have to tell you, taking a shower after that is like pure bliss!!

@@athy thank you!  I think the tropical is the best one too....now, I will have to wait a couple of weeks to get mine!  lol

Could be any more adorable/super pretty? Stop it right now! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Your video was awesome! Keep it up, lady!
Have to agree, you are adorable to use @@MissJexie words but seriously girl you rock! Like I have ANY idea what I'm talking about but it will get easier and more comfortable. If you're even a tiny bit like me you've analyzed that video to death and thought of everything you want to do next time. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Looking forward to many more awesome videos lady!!!

Hey girls,

I would love, love, love if you would watch my new Youtube video: Memebox Overload. 30 seconds!

I've made this video just for fun, also this is the first time stepping outside the box (windows movie maker) and trying out a different video editor!

Marjolein, you crack me the f*%k up. Love it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back