Memebox Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why but I don't mind that they put tampons in, I see them as a bonus item.  I always forget to buy them and I am happy to try a natural brand too  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> the other items look really interesting!

They added tampons. That's too funny. I actually get Bonjour Jolie, so I have no use for other boxes that add them, but I guess it's good they're trying new things?

I think the tampon thing is a bit odd even though I understand they are most likely assuming they cater to an age bracket that would have a need for this type of product but not everyone uses tampons. Then on the other hand there are others like myself that even though I'm still under 40, unfortunately I no longer have a need for any product of this nature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! Memebox left themselves wide open for that one. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(pun intended)

I love your emoticons!!!! They remind me of the old site......
Yeah, what happened to our dancing banana? I miss that one!

BTW...tomorrow is going to be a dancing banana kind of day! My 3 boxes that were in MA last night are less than an hour away from me tonight! They just shipped last Friday...good job USPS!

I am hoping to get my cacao boxes tomorrow and hope against hope that my free from oil & troubles comes saturday - that one really took the slow boat from China to get to me.

Monday will be Fermented 2 and Pore Care 3!!  And I hope that Bubble Pop will also be in sometime next week too.  Do I NEED more memeboxes?  No. Do I WANT more memeboxes? YES  - lol

I am too embarrassed to say how many boxes I have shipping out from today to August 1st.  Well, almost embarrassed.

I have

July 24 - Global 13

July 26 - Fermented 2 + Pore Care 3

July 29 - At Home

July 30 - Detox,  Foot Care #2 & Pomegranate   (all going standard - sigh)

August 1  - OMG, Smile, Cooling Care &  Vitamin Care (both of these have the free O& Soap Berry Bubble Cleanser)

my next round of boxes shipping out is August 12 - whew.  Did I go on a huge spending spree in May and early June?  yes.

after the vagina perfume, I am not mad about the tampons.  But I am going to put them up for swap!  haha
Lol @vagina perfume. I don't know what they were thinking about us global buyers. But I don't recall seeing anything like these in the memebox korea. Or have I missed anything..

Back