Mineral Makeup users: Need opinions for the best mineral makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Brenda232

I have used Aromaleigh, Bare Essentials, Sheer Cover, & Larenim. Did not like any of them, hated BE & Larenium, nothing would stay on for the day. Guess what? Physcians Formula puts out a mineral make-up you can buy at the drug store for only $12.95 (I got mine on sale for $7.95). The problem is that the color selection is not great. But ---- it stays on and covers better than any I have tried and the price is alot better than the others. Try it!!!!!
claps.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk Brenda! Happy to have you online!

Welcome to MuT Brenda
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Brenda232 I have used Aromaleigh, Bare Essentials, Sheer Cover, & Larenim. Did not like any of them, hated BE & Larenium, nothing would stay on for the day. Guess what? Physcians Formula puts out a mineral make-up you can buy at the drug store for only $12.95 (I got mine on sale for $7.95). The problem is that the color selection is not great. But ---- it stays on and covers better than any I have tried and the price is alot better than the others. Try it!!!!!
claps.gif

Back