Mineral sites

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would suggest NOT TO BUY from She Space. Orders take almost 4 weeks to get shipped out if not longer, she loses orders, she is bad at getting emails out. The lady in charge doesn't seem to professional. She does have nice colors, but I do not think it is worth the wait time. She just seems like she is over her head. She treats all her customers like they are her friends and are rude to the ones who say something about the long wait times. I have stopped using her products and will never us hers again. I am a big fan of Signature Minerals! They are shipped quick and they are just wonderful to work with. Try Signatureminerals.com You will love it!

I've never had a problem with her. Yes the shipping times are long now, but there is a warning on the website -- I have ordered since then and am waiting for the package. A friend of mine also ordered on my recommendation and it took a bit, but she got her colors and thoroughly enjoys them.

I used to order from her off her former website, E-bay, and now this website. Her colors are wonderful and any time I've inquired about anything, I've always gotten a relatively quick response and she's been nothing but polite.

Yes, the shipping times suck, but that's me being impatient. I have well over 50 of her eyeshadow colors, and I would wait 2 months to get more. :lol:

I do not agree with that. I'm a loyal client of She Space for a long time, and even if Heather has some problem right now, due to the huge volume of orders and probably the custom blends bar it's really worth to wait a while.

Her colors are wonderful. I have a lot of pigments, and order from She Space from time to time, form the limited collection. I always get my packages quickly. Right now it will take longer, so what I have so many piggies that I can wait. Besides Heather is a very nice person, and please do not compare Signature minerals with She Space, for me it's a totally different story.

with so many brands, how does one select one?

hmmmmmmmmm, why aren't bare escentuals listed?

personally, i've used BE for nearly 4 years. i also tried purminerals, which i did not like at all. my face was so dry. as far as BEs go, probably over the last 6 months, i've noticed my skin getting very dull and lifeless. then i noticed several clusters of whiteheads on my nose. after searching, i learned bismuth, which BEs contain, can cause clogged pores. so, i just purchased a couple items from Jane Iredale. anyone here use her line? oh, and i'm new here. linda -- from NW Wisconsin. i'll be 60 later this year. hi everyone!:sla:

whoa, i only looked at a couple companies so i didnt know there were this many..

i guess i have more shopping to do:satisfied:

Sim,

I think it's in Pounds and/or Euros. The company is based in United Kingdom, i think

Great new mineral makeup site.

Divine Minerals

all natural, irritant free, eco-friendly!

Most affordable.

10g foundation $12

10g veil $12

1g eye pigment $6

Budget Friendly!

Check it out and add it to the list!

Latest posts

Back