Mineral sites

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't know there were SOOO many of these! I have tried Beauty From the Earth and Love it!

Oh yeah, and thank you for posting this thread! its exciting to see all these different sites, I will definitely check them out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can't wait to try even more brands! Didn't know there were soooo many companies out there. I've mainly been an Aromaleigh fan because of their huge variety of eye colors and also Meow Cosmetics for theirs. I probably have a huge enough collection of pigments as it is that'll last me a lifetime :laughing:

i just started out mine, i just have 10 colours right now but am going to put some new ones up tomorrow hopefully!

here it is

luxeminerals.etsy.com

Love the Sterling Minerals website. These folks really sound like they know what they're doing!

Have you tried them yet?

Please add Morgana Minerals to the list. They are new this year.

Their website is www dot morganaminerals dot com :laughing:

Oh my gosh! This is the best thread ever. Now I have tons of websites to browse. Thanks!!

The only experience with minerals I have is a bad experience with Bare Minerals and a good one with Purely by Nature. They are a newer company and so far I've had a really good experience with them--they have a ton of colors and my personal favorite...$1.00 samples!

I didn't see them on your list but the website is purelybynature.com

Now off to check out all of the other sites listed! I could get into trouble here... :laughing:

What a great thread !

I've also started my own brand using pure minerals, strictly vegan, and a large variety of colors constantly updating:

Mineralz.biz - You're looking good, Naturally

Eye_lashes_with_makeup.jpg

Is it possible to update Cory cosmetics link ? The current link is for the shipping info page, which has been moved or removed. Thanks !

Back