• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ModCloth Stylish Surprise Swap Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanting to swap this sweater from my SS but not sure anyone would be interested:
http://www.modcloth.com/shop/cardigans/gifts-your-spirits-cardigan *sorry, it's size S, and the brand is Cutie

I got my SS earlier this week and was stalking this thread for some cute dresses. This dress is up for trade. It'sa pretty and flowy maxi dress, size small. I'm kinda short for it, But hopefull it'd rock on someone else. Perfect for upcoming summer!
Reply or message me I guess?

I have these two dresses for swap. the first one is size 4, fits small. The second one is size 2. Both are brand new with tag. The second one is not even tried on ever.

Looking to swap for other stylish surprises from modcloth!

Quote: Is this still available? I posted two dresses on page 4 in xs :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />Originally Posted by Eszebel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh, and one other item - I got a pair of shoes that I'm not too into.  It's these shoes by Bamboo, in 6.5:

Quote: Originally Posted by Vikki120306 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm posting this with deep sadness.. Got this today (while I was at work) and I was SO excited to try it on as soon as I got home. Sadly my chest has done me in again :*(. I know there are worse problems to have, but even though I'm petite, I have a bigger chest than most people my size and this dress fits everywhere else but makes me feel like someone taped my girls up with duct tape! I'm so sad though because I love everything about this dress (I even made myself like the color although I thought it was a but much at first), it even has boning in the chest which gives it such a flattering shape. It does have a small stretch band along the back edge but it's just not enough stretch for me. It would be perfect for anyone with a B cup or smaller.
It's a size XS, brand is Fables by Barrie and Polyvore has it listed at $51.
I'll swap for anything else that's a XS or S. Anything to take my mind off all the thoughts I had of wearing this dress for my honeymoon 😩

Will trade for either of my dresses on page 4!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ah will you willing to swap with agreen maxi dress soze small? Posted earlier on pg 4

XS (Can probably fit a Small on the smaller side) - Swap for anything really, just not my style :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />    Myrtlewood of California

I like my Stylish Surprises, but I just don't LOVE them. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Maybe someone else might want to give them a try.  I'd love to trade for something XS/S or shoes in a true size 6.

Rocket Dog Sheena Cloud Boots in Black Size 6M (runs a bit on the smaller side)

ModCloth Woods Hole Stroll Jacket by Papermoon Size S

Neon on a Roll Dress

Emerald Envy size Small

So I'm between sizes and of course my Medium was a bit big and my small was too small. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The Medium dress should be fine with the right belt but this adorable trench coat is just too tight. If you are a Sm/Med as well this will proabably be tight on you as well. The brand is Double Zero and it lays very well. I found it here in tan (mine is chocolate) http://may23online.com/womens/jackets/double-zero-buckle-cuff-trench-coat-with-belt Here is mine. I'm open to Small and Medium clothes depending on fit and 6.5 or 7 shoes. Thanks!
Super interested in the trench coat! I just got my SS in the mail today. Here's what I have.
So I'm between sizes and of course my Medium was a bit big and my small was too small. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The Medium dress should be fine with the right belt but this adorable trench coat is just too tight. If you are a Sm/Med as well this will proabably be tight on you as well. The brand is Double Zero and it lays very well. I found it here in tan (mine is chocolate) http://may23online.com/womens/jackets/double-zero-buckle-cuff-trench-coat-with-belt Here is mine. I'm open to Small and Medium clothes depending on fit and 6.5 or 7 shoes. Thanks!
I LOVE the trench if it's still available? I made a swap board of what I have. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />http://www.pinterest.com/greal21/modcloth-stylish-surprises/

Quote: Originally Posted by chichic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ah will you willing to swap with agreen maxi dress soze small? Posted earlier on pg 4
Yes absolutely! My email is [email protected]

Latest posts

Back