• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ModCloth Stylish Surprise Swap Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Size small, brand lush. Fits relatively tts. Trade or $14, not trying to make anything.

Hello!

I'm new to this thread, but I just received my Stylish Surprise and one of the dresses just isn't me.

It's a size XS, when I tried it on it came down a little lower on my legs than on this model since I'm 5'2", but it did fit me pretty perfectly.

Let me know if you have any questions!  I'd love to swap it for something else!

Thanks!

Here are my items up for swap:

Size M, brand Tulle

Size 8.5, brand Bamboo

Jacket: Size L, brand Thread and Supply

Quote: Originally Posted by kdeal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered two apparel in L and got two dresses which are nice but nothing I could wear...the first one is by Max and Cleo, size 10, and the tag says Natalia I found it here on ModCloth:http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/symphonic-streams-dress and the second one I can't find anywhere. Its size L but looks like it would easily fit a M.

I love the second dress! Let me know if you are interested in any of my items.

Just sent you a PM about this dress!  I love it and it's my size!

Quote:

Originally Posted by naturalactions /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Received my SS today...The 2 dresses and necklace are up for trade or sell. Both dresses are XS and both have pockets! Please PM me if you are interested.

http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/the-beat-goes-chevron-dress - Original retail $42. Lots of stretch in this dress so it could be worn by a small.

http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/i-m-all-cheers-dress-in-sundae-best - Original retail $102.

Update: Yellow and Orange dress has been traded, but the Blue dress is still available!

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Up for trade, both in Small!

Quote: Originally Posted by sparkle622 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  UPDATE: My burgundy steampunk dress has been traded.
I had a feeling that wouldn't last long when I saw it! 
smile.gif

Hey, by the way ladies: I think we should can give a practice run to adding other clothes to the swap thread that aren't from the styslish surprise.

I say trial run just in case it turns out to be a disaster. But I feel as though the basic rules would be:

• items must be new with tags
  • if there's something unique about it (oddly cut) disclose that
  • good pictures

obviously these are basic rules everyone has been following already so I don't think it will be too big of a deal.

As always, shoot me a PM if you have any questions!

Reposting with better pictures :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Coco Love dress. Size small.
Max & Cleo dress. Size 6. It's a dark teal. Top photo is with flash, bottom is without.
YA Los Angeles dress. Size Medium. Selling or swapping!

updated my pin board with a few more items!  Of note is one of my other dresses that I decided to swap.  It's XS, if anyone's interested, and it's a pretty dark violet (almost black) compared with what's in the picture.  I already have a dress that's very similar to it, so I can't justify keeping it, but this dress is gorgeous, well made, and has a cute bow in the back that you can't see from this picture!

http://www.pinterest.com/nerizabeth/something-borrowed-swaps/

I have this size 3 city triangles navy strapless dress for swap. I'm looking to swap for other dresses in sizes small to medium (so probably 4 to 6)

Quote: Originally Posted by Catsbatsandrats /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Shoes are size 7 I just NEVER wear sandles would love any heel or flat or boot the strapless dress is size 5 or small and the other dress says s/l and size 8 but it fits me and I'm a small ushally
I LOVE that second dress (the orange with lace skirt) - is it still available?

How are you all finding your items?  I have a long Donna Morgan emerald gown, but I can't find the right make or model to see what the value is, and find a picture for trades.

Quote: Originally Posted by mistydief /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How are you all finding your items?  I have a long Donna Morgan emerald gown, but I can't find the right make or model to see what the value is, and find a picture for trades.
Is it this? I usually just google the brand, then start narrowing it down by type (shirt, dress, etc), or color. 

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Is it this? I usually just google the brand, then start narrowing it down by type (shirt, dress, etc), or color. 
O.O if it is that one goldendarter linked to...I need it.

Back