Quantcast

My sister's makeover

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I did her mu for a night out. She's nice enough to be my guinea pig whenever she has the time:)

Before

After

Excuse the messy background...

Reaction score
Oh wow! What a transformation Emmy.. I dont mean that in a bad way. Oh man i hope your sister doesnt take that the wrong way LOL! I just mean you did an excellent job. I love everything you did! The blush, the eye make up, the lips etc.. Well done :D /emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
BEAUTIFUL! You did a great job Emmy! She looks really gorgeous...and the before and after pic is wonderful!

BTW how is the little one doing? Er, the LITTLEST little one...lol...

Reaction score
LOL...thanks, Laura. :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And even she says she looks soooo different without mu... :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Thank u too, Leila. :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Both r doing great. Thanks 4 asking:icon_chee

Reaction score
Great job Emmy!! She's a natural beauty, so that helps a bit! I love how you emphasized her looks with the makeup, not totally changed her. LOVE IT!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap

Reaction score
Shes looks soo pretty!! What did you use? I love that under brow shadow. Looks like a pearl shade

Reaction score
You did a fabulous job enhancing her natural beauty. Love the lip color! But I love her smile and dimples more!!!:icon_love

Reaction score
Whoo hoo Emmy! You sister looks terrific! What did you use?

Reaction score
WOW! she looks GREAT! nice job!

i swear, before i scrolled down to the see the after pic, i didn't even know the first pic was a before. she has such nice features and great skin! i was also like, what lipstick is that? i love it! LOL

Reaction score
Brilliant job! ! ! I like the lipstick on her and how you do the eye make up so decent!!!!

Not only the Make Up ist beautiful-- your sisters smile and hairs are also so adorable!!!!

Reaction score
Thanks too, greeneyed:) It's from the Ben Nye Fireworks wheel. The colour is diamond ice.

Reaction score
Thanks, everyone:)

I used mostly Elizabeth Arden and Ben Nye products for the eye and lip colours; Cover Girl foundation with Ben Nye and Prescriptives powders; Pout e/s for the brow and CoverFX blush

Reaction score
Beautiful glowy look. Incredibly radiant.

You had a pretty "canvas" to work with but it's lovely - well done.

Reaction score
*lol* that´s exactly what I thought. your sister is just as beautiful as you are!!! I love how you did your eyes

Latest posts