Nail Art & Stamping

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black water decals over a sky blue polish, simple & effective.

DSC05660.JPG

Are you posting your blog link directly in the post saying something like "visit my site" or anything like that? If so then that's probably why my mods (who are not admins by the way) removed it. MuT has some pretty strict rules. (See my signature for the rules.)

Hi! I'm Tanya!
I was doing my nails for a while and finally decided to do my blog.
If you gave me your feedback about site I would be so grateful.

I'm ready to hear critic and good words too. It will just help me to make my blog better. I'm so excited!
And thank you for your time!

matte-black-quilted-nails-chanel-inspired.jpg

sexy-design.jpg

white-nails-with-gold-flakes.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what I created as a response to the first inspiration mani in the 30 Inspirations Nail Art challenge here on Makeup Talk. It's not too late to get involved if you're interested too. It runs all the way to November 2014.

The rose tones are, thumb to pinky: Zoya Rue, Color Club Cherubic, Rue, OPI Silent Stars Go By, Cherubic.

1 Rue, Cherubic, Silent Stars Go By rt.jpg2 Rue, Cherubic, Silent Stars Go By lt.jpg

I added flowers with BM 012 and Zoya Normani.

View attachment 2612
And more flowers with BM 011 and Zoya Odette.

View attachment 2614

It's neat to see the sunlight vs. flash lighting difference.

View attachment 26158 Nat2 all flrs bright rt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what I created as a response to the first inspiration mani in the 30 Inspirations Nail Art challenge here on Makeup Talk. It's not too late to get involved if you're interested too. It runs all the way to November 2014.

The rose tones are, thumb to pinky: Zoya Rue, Color Club Cherubic, Rue, OPI Silent Stars Go By, Cherubic.

1 Rue, Cherubic, Silent Stars Go By rt.jpg
2 Rue, Cherubic, Silent Stars Go By lt.jpg

I added flowers with BM 012 and Zoya Normani.

And more flowers with BM 011 and Zoya Odette.

It's neat to see the sunlight vs. flash lighting difference.

8 Nat2 all flrs bright rt.jpg
Great color combos. Amazing nails as usual!

Back