Quantcast

Nars and Smashbox?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Are Nars and Smashbox brands at all related? They both use this black rubbery-feeling packaging.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine I don't think so...the packaging is probably just a coincidence. That's what I figured. Regardless, I love my new Nars blush (Orgasm). I'll probably get a couple more.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by spazbaby That's what I figured. Regardless, I love my new Nars blush (Orgasm). I'll probably get a couple more. you should try nars lip gloss in orgasim,looks great with the blush!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nydoll23 you should try nars lip gloss in orgasim,looks great with the blush!
I agree too with Nydoll23, and Orgasm lipgloss looks great too with Stila's lip pencil in Melon.

Liz

Reaction score
yeah, i love my orgasm! it's a great neutral shade that goes well with everything! and since it has that shimmer if gives this "glow" that i LOVE!

i bought orgasm l/g, but it was too thick for me so i returned it. i'm sure it's pretty though

Reaction score
You ladies are so lucky
I love Nars blush colors but for some reason I started to break out when I use them
The only brand blush I can use without any problems is Chanel. Pricey but worth it

Liz

Reaction score
aww that sucks lilla! but chanel is pretty and "glamorous"! i want some chanel stuff. hehe

Jen

Reaction score
I've got NARS blush in Torrid. This is a fav of mine. Love it!

Reaction score
Jealous of you guys who has no problems .....

Originally Posted by Jen I've got NARS blush in Torrid. This is a fav of mine. Love it!

Latest posts