New Rank installed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 C'mon Ang! You can do it!
wink.gif
he couldn't hook us chicks with 1000 up could he lol he had to make it harder lol darn it tony *shakes fist in air*

that's so cool, tony. you never cease to amaze us
wink.gif

i seriously love how you're open to all suggestions and actually take them seriously.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 he couldn't hook us chicks with 1000 up could he lol he had to make it harder lol darn it tony *shakes fist in air* He needed that extra 300
wink.gif
lol

Originally Posted by Anya1976 he couldn't hook us chicks with 1000 up could he lol he had to make it harder lol darn it tony *shakes fist in air* lol. i know!!

The Elite Club??? I think this - this is grounds for a boycott!!!
icon_evil.gif

icon_wink.gif
I kidd I kidd -
icon_wink.gif
Just more incentive to post more often.

Good plan, now I see why you're the big cheese around here Tony!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

(btw - did that earn me any points?)
icon_biggrin.gif
lol

Originally Posted by Jennifer that's so cool, tony. you never cease to amaze us
wink.gif

i seriously love how you're open to all suggestions and actually take them seriously.

hehe. cause admins are great!!

Originally Posted by Sofia The Elite Club??? I think this this is grounds for a boycott!!!
icon_evil.gif
icon_wink.gif
I kidd I kidd -
icon_wink.gif
Just more incentive to post more often.

Good plan, Tony!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL! probably!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Janelle is a Super Moderator....All mods/supermods/admins are exempt so mods get to go in the room/forum anyways?

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 He needed that extra 300
wink.gif
lol yea to be a pain in my bootay!!!! darn it all to heck!!! (please fill in the proper words didnt want to cuss all over the board today lol)

Originally Posted by Liz hehe. cause admins are great!! no need to kiss up there girly (j/k)
i need to get posting i need to think of some more off the wall crap to post about. maybe i shall sing the praises of my new window fan

Originally Posted by charms23 Liz, I think you might be one of the five people almost at the Millenium Level that Tony was talking about! You only have 100 posts to go!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
hehe! i'm gonna try for it tonight! i can do it!

Originally Posted by Anya1976 no need to kiss up there girly (j/k)
i need to get posting i need to think of some more off the wall crap to post about. maybe i shall sing the praises of my new window fan

lol! who else would listen to their members and do it so fast?! we were just talking about it like an hour ago and there's already something made up!
i'll bring back some of the games for us to post in. hehe

Originally Posted by Liz lol! who else would listen to their members and do it so fast?! we were just talking about it like an hour ago and there's already something made up!

LMAO good that'll help us both out but i have 100 less posts than you
frown.gif

this was an idea i had on my message board but it's not as active as this one so it was never put into action.

Originally Posted by Jennifer

that's so cool, tony. you never cease to amaze us
wink.gif

Just wanna makeup MakeupTalk heaps and heaps of fun! Hope it's working!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976

no need to kiss up there girly (j/k)

LOL no no no please.......KISS UP lol j/k

Originally Posted by Liz

lol! who else would listen to their members and do it so fast?! we were just talking about it like an hour ago and there's already something made up!

I seriously do like to listen to the users and put together something....(hint: I was already going to do this weeks ago lol)

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL no no no please.......KISS UP lol j/k ah shaddap lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bonbon412

I'm gonna start posting more too, I hate being excluded!!! I have need over 1000 more posts though so this is gonna take forever!

Perfect opportunities are those games that roll through the General Chit Chat forum....

Originally Posted by Anya1976

ya had to make it 1300???? wtf lol it's gonna take me awhile to get that with the rate i have been posting lately GGRR

LOL, was going t do 1,500 so :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Back