Post your baby pictures

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by phoenix461 Another adorable baby - luv ur cheeks and smile! Welcome to MUT! I'm Rosie from NYC. Thank you
icon_smile.gif
I'm from Reykjavik, Iceland

leony, how cute!!! what a big smile!

satins, i LOVE your rosey cheeks! you were very cute! welcome to MUT, by the way. i'm jennifer from NY!

lol, thanks Jen
biggrin.gif

Another cutsie baby pic on the board! love your rosey cheeks too, Saint!

Welcome to MUT
biggrin.gif

Leony you were such a pretty baby and you turned out to be a pretty young lady!
icon_biggrin.gif

Saints you were adorable! Soooo cute!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i finally found some of my baby pics to share. here i am, i think i was 4 here. im younger in the one in the tub, its before we moved to sweden, i was still blonde there.

Originally Posted by Naturally Okay ..I just updated my notepad ..but here is one of mine..... Adorable! :icon_love

Here's me on the way to school. I think I was 5 or 6. As you can see I loved Makeup and Fashion even back then. My mom is very young and she always encouraged my creativity.

3641-measakid.jpg

Such cute baby shots! :icon_love I finally found a baby pic...here I was less than a year old. Note the groovy wallpaper: velvety-textured and pea green. Schweet.
icon_lol.gif

Kim - cute baby pic!!

Melissa - you were not pudgy at all. Who are you kidding? And, your daughter looked like you in her baby pic.

Kerry - you started posing from an early age - love your baby pic and groovy wall paper.

lisa your baby picture is just too cute. i could just squeeze the poot out of you. lol

I think this thread needs a friendly bump
smile.gif

My second birthday party:

Just a Toddler:

A lil' bit older:

Me and my birth mom:

Me and my Great Grandma:

Me with my cousin Chad:

Me with my cousin Pam, who was my Maid of Honor at my wedding
smile.gif
:

Me and my friend Megan when she was a baby:

Originally Posted by lollipop I bet you where naughty already when you was little
icon_lol.gif
. Yeah very cute!!! hey you have beautiful rani's pictures...she looks very pretty in this picture.
All of you have baby's pictures...it so nice too look back of our age. I have to dig my...probably back home. But thanks to marisol for open this thread. Now we get to know each other from the babiesh...lol

Back