Rainbow Honey Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the spoiler boxes!  It's hard to figure things out when you can only see      and      but       .  Anyway.  Yay, these all look like my kind of colors!  Boo, I don't have them *right now*!  Oh, well.  I want to get more wear out of these nail wraps anyway.  And I can totally see myself buying *far* too many of these minis.  I'm going to stick with just the sub for now, though, because I'm trying to ease into what I just *know* could turn into an epic obsession if I let it run wild.

Got my mystery bag shipping email. If the mothers days went out May be that email will be coming shorty. My email came about 10 minutes ago. I was dancing. Now to wait for the big mini order.

Why do I have this irrational desire to buy all her minis?
I hope it's not irrational, I plan on buying all the mini sets I can get my hands on in a few orders. Already received the April mystery bag, The Summer of 199X Part I and II, The Final Battle Part I, II, and III, and next on my list is the Neon Graffiti set, May Mystery Bag, and the Midnight Garden collection. 

The galaxy set is the only mini set that I don't own right now. I guess I should pick it up, too. I love the Summer of 199X collection the most. I love every single color in that collection. It's the collection that turned me into a huge Rainbow Honey fan (well, that and their awesome customer service).

ENABLERS!!! all of you. Lol yea I didn't see a wish list so I just stuck stuff in my cart until I can order again

Not mystery bag order I am waiting for includes robot mini , creme couture mini and sweet talk mini....thanks to the ipsy code.

ENABLERS!!! all of you. Lol yea I didn't see a wish list so I just stuck stuff in my cart until I can order again

Not mystery bag order I am waiting for includes robot mini , creme couture mini and sweet talk mini....thanks to the ipsy code.
You made a most wise decision in getting the cream couture set! They look great under glitter toppers or all by themselves. I bet one of the polishes from this month's mystery bag would look great on quite a few from the creme couture set.

Oh and I forgot I bought the Sweet Talk mini set too... I want to eventually get them all, but was kind of into doing a big order once a month to get the LE polish and the free mini mystery bag with my order and free shipping.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think the Ipsy code works on multiple orders too. I placed one already with it, and got it to apply to another but I haven't actually pulled the trigger on that second order. I assume it works again, I don't think the site recognizes you've already used it once.

I hate myself. While enabling others, I enabled myself!! I found the ipsy code and bought: Cetra full size, Creme Couture set, The Neon Graffiti set in minis, the glitter topper collection, and I got I'm the Hero (I bet the formulation will be way better than Julep's super gloopy Fourth of July polish) and another mini May mystery bag for free (which I'm going to save and give my best friend for her birthday, along with some other things).

Oh and I forgot I bought the Sweet Talk mini set too... I want to eventually get them all, but was kind of into doing a big order once a month to get the LE polish and the free mini mystery bag with my order and free shipping.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Haha I figured that's what I'd do too! Until eventually I have all the old stuff... then maybe I'll just start doing the mini mystery sub.

Yup the code still works because I applied it to my wish cart lol so I don't forget about it.

FYI code expires 5/31

mine will be here wednesday, which means thursday if past history repeats itself!!  I swear, it takes longer to go across 2 small states & a medium sized one than to go to the west coast!

Dangit, I couldn't stay strong and resist the power of the spoilers! My order includes the mini mystery bag, the full-size Sweet Talk, the honey cuticle oil, and three of the mini cuticle balm sticks (newfound cuticle obsession over here). Come on, tracking! Have to say, I'm only loving one of the mystery polishes based on the pics so far, but I'll reserve judgment until I see them in person. The other items, however, are making me happy! What is the

flower-shaped thing... a soap
?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dangit, I couldn't stay strong and resist the power of the spoilers! My order includes the mini mystery bag, the full-size Sweet Talk, the honey cuticle oil, and three of the mini cuticle balm sticks (newfound cuticle obsession over here). Come on, tracking! Have to say, I'm only loving one of the mystery polishes based on the pics so far, but I'll reserve judgment until I see them in person. The other items, however, are making me happy! What is the

flower-shaped thing... a soap
?
It is

Summer juice shea butter soap.

Still no shipment notice for me, and I ordered the triangle glitter from the neons line, a large cuticle balm in summer juice, the mother's day bag, the may bag, and a large april bag, plus the I'm the hero! but I asked them for a different polish and they said okay.  

Thankfully my mother's day bag isn't for my mother and it's just for me... heh.  

I don't think mine is going to make it here today, even though it said the shipping arrival was today. I haven't "heard" from it since it left New Jersey. Bummer!

If the Mother's Day mystery bag is indeed shipping today as someone said, it should be here before Mother's Day. RH ships 2-day Priority and I always get it in 2 days even all the way in California. It usually leaves New Jersey and I don't see an update until it gets to my local post office when it's out for delivery. @@Imberis it may just have done that, also I don't get an update for a few hours after it's out for delivery.

I resisted!  I resisted!  I am so proud of myself.  I was way more excited about this mystery bag over last month.  I am so happy!!  It is PERFECT!! Worth every penny.

Back