Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter Swatches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. Pink lemonade is kinda sheer, and its got a MUCH better undertone than Cupcake. Cupcake has a blue undertone. This one is much more neutral. But its your judgement. You can always return it if you don't like it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I saw Pink Lemonade in the store and knew that color would not be flattering on me.  It reminded me of the shade Cupcake which was my first ever Revlon Lip Butter and just looks really plain on me.  Light pinks and nudes are just not suited to me. I agree with everything you said!  Light colors wash me out so I look for brighter shades that pop.

Has anyone used Gumdrop? I just ordered it, it's such a pretty color!! I've been looking for a pretty light lavender color, and I have super high hopes for it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Highly addictive and so pretty for winters ,some of them have high pigmentation and intense pop of color others are just glossy balm kind.

Sweet tart ,Raspberry pie ,lollipop,Candy apple =high intense pigmented color (will look good on all complexions)(for lipstick lovers)

Others r just ok but moisturizing.All others are good for women wanting sheer color .

Originally Posted by JamieO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone used Gumdrop? I just ordered it, it's such a pretty color!! I've been looking for a pretty light lavender color, and I have super high hopes for it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Gumdrop is my favorite!  Such a sweet and unique color.  A glossy lavender with a little pink.  You'll love it!

Originally Posted by peridotcricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tutti Frutti was my first lip butter, then Red Velvet. I have almost every color, but those 2 are still my favorites.
oh yeh completely forgot about these 2 amazing colors,i loved them too ,u gotcha!!!

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon is from the 2013 summer collection. I'm not sure if it's been made permanent or not.

This was my go-to color when working at Sephora because my director was always asking me to wear bright lippies and it was easy to apply, even without a mirror.

Wild Watermelon lives up to its name: it is a juicy watermelon color with plenty of shine and deep pigmentation. Here is my on-lip swatch:  (for reference, I wear Mac F&B in C3)

Gumdrop is my favorite!  Such a sweet and unique color.  A glossy lavender with a little pink.  You'll love it!
Gumdrop makes me look really pale and washed out. People at work ask if I'm okay. I use it if I want them to think I'm sick.

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon is from the 2013 summer collection. I'm not sure if it's been made permanent or not. This was my go-to color when working at Sephora because my director was always asking me to wear bright lippies and it was easy to apply, even without a mirror. Wild Watermelon lives up to its name: it is a juicy watermelon color with plenty of shine and deep pigmentation. Here is my on-lip swatch:  (for reference, I wear Mac F&B in C3)
I like Wild Watermelon. I hope it's permanent.

Back