Sample Society: January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box too, I'll post pics later, but my kit is Kit D and I did get the same bonus item, my guess is we all will be getting it.

BagLady, what's the white bottle with green writing and the black circular container? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> just curious, your box looks better than mine :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

oo I can't wait to see what all the box options look like! I hope you all get them soon since I would really love to see your pics! I'm living vicariously though you all! ;-) but how can something that hasn't even been sent out be back ordered already?

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my box too, I'll post pics later, but my kit is Kit D and I did get the same bonus item, my guess is we all will be getting it.

BagLady, what's the white bottle with green writing and the black circular container? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> just curious, your box looks better than mine :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
The white bottle w green writing is

a Malin & Goetz body wash
the black container is

a mask from Clark Botanicals.
I'm looking forward to trying the latter.

Off topic. how Can I make make just a word a spoiler/not visible unless you click on it., I swear I used to know how to do it but now I can't figure it out. I only know how to add the warning spoiler tag.

Originally Posted by BagLady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

the black container is

Off topic. how Can I make make just a word a spoiler/not visible unless you click on it., I swear I used to know how to do it but now I can't figure it out. I only know how to add the warning spoiler tag.
Highlight the word and change the color to white. I think that is what you are asking about.

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Highlight the word and change the color to white. I think that is what you are asking about.

roflmao.gif
 Haha it drives me batty when people do spoilers that way!  The mobile forums app doesn't let me highlight text so I just can never see it, it is torturous!  (up by emoticons, the black speech bubble icon is the clickable spoiler button)

Originally Posted by Meggpi /img/forum/go_quote.gifThe mobile forums app doesn't let me highlight text so I just can never see it, it is torturous!
This. Even on the mobile website, you can highlight but it doesn't show up. I have to C&P it to somewhere else.

That's it. Thank You

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well the dashboard is updated!

The CS agent I spoke to yesterday was right about the contents in my box.

I am Kit B....
I am also getting this box and feel the same about the perfume and also the black eyeliner...really? Another black one!!?

Originally Posted by BagLady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

the black container is

thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> boo to body wash since we got one last month...that masks sounds exciting though! let us know how it goes? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also I just used the eyeliner and it's pretty great...at first I thought I would just swatch it and trade it, but now I kinda want to keep it XD

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also I just used the eyeliner and it's pretty great...at first I thought I would just swatch it and trade it, but now I kinda want to keep it XD
What makes it great? Did it stay on the waterline?

Got my box and I really like it. Even the Nicole Richie fragrance. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I think it's kind of cool that you got matching day and night creams.. .. Plus your mask looks awesome. I was hoping to try that, but my box overall looks pretty good!

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What makes it great? Did it stay on the waterline?
yup it did, my make up has been on for 4-5 hours and it still there looking vibrant and hasn't moved an inch :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by CaWo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am also getting this box and feel the same about the perfume and also the black eyeliner...really? Another black one!!?
That was my initial thought about the L&B.  I just dont wear that shade so I have given all the ones I recieve in my subs to my neice and freinds.  This time I'm going to keep it.  The description on the Beauty Bar website is appealing to me. 

Got my box and I really like it. Even the Nicole Richie fragrance. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm getting the same box.  It's being delivered tomorrow!  I'm excited for it!  All 3 skincare items appear to be decent sample sizes in comparison to the fragrance in your photo.  And the extra item is a nice suprise!  It's awesome that Beauty Bar/Sample Society includes a litte extra item every once in a while.  I think once is was a packet of a cleanser and another time it was an organic towelette type of thing.  This looks like a nice deluxe size sample!

I love the idea of hair thickening, I'm 21, but my hair has always been really fine...also I have issues with Pantene particular scent! I just love it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> There's just one thing...it says to look at the pamphlet for instructions...I don't have any pamphlet O.O

don't shoot me if it doesn't work the same for you though :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> *runs & hide* it seems great so far though so I hope it works the same way for you :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> atm I'm liking it way better for the water line than UD 24/7...after a while that one just seems to fade...

Back