seasonsbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So happy that I did not re-subcribe when they did the 250$ promo again!!

I thonk that I will be ok with my credit card, mine expired, so I have a new one! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't think that we are going to have our january box...I really think that's it's over for Seasonsbox...

Quote: Originally Posted by natriga /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So happy that I did not re-subcribe when they did the 250$ promo again!!

I thonk that I will be ok with my credit card, mine expired, so I have a new one! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't think that we are going to have our january box...I really think that's it's over for Seasonsbox...
Yup :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Argh.....just got a reply to one of my emails.

Actually replied back with "Are you F-ing kidding me, is someone smoking crack??"

and a few other not so nice things....lol.

Some from "seasonsbox" wrote me to say I did not have their service and it ended in Dec for me.

And my credit card has not been charged either....

Ha haha....how funny.

Told "seasonsbox" to enjoy dealing with my credit card provider as this now shows they are REFUSING TO SEND ME PRODUCTS AND SERVICE I am owed.

*I do have proof of everything I am owed in writing.

As well as proof of my cancelation for the $285 some charge.

Spoke to my credit card co yesterday, now have 2 case #'s. one for the fraudulent yearly fees.

And another for Seasonsbox refusing to send me my items and refusing a refund or whatever.....

----------------

I also wanted to tell "seasonsbox" to STOP BEATING A DEAD HORSE.....but was nice enough to only write my other comments.

Ugh... what a mess! And to think their first few boxes were so wonderful! I'm still wearing the beautiful scarf and enjoying the candle from last January.

Interesting: in looking back, my very first email exchanges were with someone named 
David Kierzkowski 

He looks to be a VC.  and his email address was just his first inital plus last name at gmail.

I noticed that I did get my refund! $20 a month isn't bad for this subscription at all, and if they hadn't screwed the pooch I probably would have re-upped. The biggest issue I had was that they charged people double for those boxes if they didn't have the year long deal. And all the craziness, refusing to answer emails, and deleting comments, yeah that too!

I made a call to my credit card company (Scotiabank Visa) and they said they can only address transactions that occurred within the last 90 days. Guess I'm out ~$42 dollars for the remaining January and February boxes. They did however give me a phone number that was attached to the merchant and suggested I give them a call. It's a Toronto area code number so I'm assuming it's Agnes' number. I'm not sure if I should even attempt a phone call. I tried googling the number and a kijiji ad for a vehicle lease takeover pops up with the number.

Scotiabank actually called the number on file two weeks ago, if it is the same one...with me on the line too as I had reached a pretty dumb CS person.

I don't think anyone had answered, but might be worth trying again...I did not write down the number, so no idea if it was the same number...maybe should have written it down.....

-------------

Here is the emails I received back from Seasonsbox. Is someone smoking crack??

On Feb 3, 2014, at 5:02 AM, Mxxxxxxxxx <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
I am appaled at not receiving any replies at all.
My credit card was FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED by your company.
I have canceled my subscription several times already in NOVEMBER, DECEMBER AND JANUARY 2014.

As well as not receiving a January box and no update?
Now I will forward my info to my credit card's fraud dept for unauthorized charges.

Hoping to hear back,

Mirxxxxxxxx

--------------------------------------------------------------

On Monday, February 3, 2014 11:54:53 AM, Seasonsbox <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Mirxxxx,

Your account shows that you are no longer under subscription. What plan were you previously on?

Seasonsbox.

Sent from my iPhone

----------------------------

My reply, maybe this is a bit "too nice" on my part.

-going to clean up my language before faxing scotiabank tonight...

To Seasonsbox

Feb 5 at 4:42 PM

OH WOWWWW.......?
THAT IS QUITE FUNNY AS MY SUBSCRIPTION WAS PREPAID FOR A TERM OF ONE YEAR and that was purchased Jan 25 , 2013.

I had also skipped two (2) months and have this in writing as well.

So, I guess now I can just contact my credit card provider stating your company is refusing to send me the goods and "services" I already paid for.

I GUESS I'M NOT A SUBSCRIBER, YET YOUR COMPANY GOES AHEAD AND CHARGES MY CREDIT CARD $285.46 JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT AND BECAUSE IT IS SNOWING OUTSIDE??

YOUR "COMPANY" IF YOU CAN CALL IT THAT HAS MAJOR PROBLEMS IF YOU ARE ASKING ME WHAT PLAN I AM SUPPOSED TO HAVE.
Are you FCKING KIDDING ME???

I JUST WANT A PRO-RATED REFUND FOR THE "SERVICES I AM NO LONGER USING AND OWED" ACCORDING TO YOUR SEASONSBOX TERMS.

This is the response I got from seasonsbox today. After I sent a not so nice email. 
eek.gif

Due to the transition of new ownership, there had been a major delay with the shipment of January's box. However, I can assure you, that you will receive your box within the next few days. We apologize for any inconvenience. 

Quote: Originally Posted by SubJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This is the response I got from seasonsbox today. After I sent a not so nice email. 
eek.gif

Due to the transition of new ownership, there had been a major delay with the shipment of January's box. However, I can assure you, that you will receive your box within the next few days. We apologize for any inconvenience. 
That does not explain them telling me I have "no service" though :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

As my first box was Feb 2013, meaning 12 months would be till Feb 2014...
plus the two skipped boxes I have a written confirmation for...

What is "seasonsbox" whomever they are now considering a major delay. To me that does not tell me anything.

I've had too many people try and Fk me over either personal, medical or business dealings in the past couple of years to know to always get specifics in writing.

From my condo corp, builders, a dental office...even some family too (nice eh.....). 

I should have prob become a lawyer or something....oh well!

Quote: Originally Posted by SubJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
eek.gif

I got the same email. Word for word the same email. 
icon_neutral.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by virgostar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm going on a bit of detour here but does anyone remember how the founder, Agnes, sold the business to go to law school?

This doesn't look like law school: http://www.itbusiness.ca/news/famebit-turns-any-business-brand-into-a-youtube-star/46250

I did a little more searching. Took a look at her linkedin account. Seems like she was finished school by the time she sold the business. Guess she really did take the money and run. 
eusa_snooty.gif

http://www.linkedin.com/in/agneskozera
Good sleuthing!  Looks like you're right, doesn't seem like law school to me.  I hate it when people lie.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sherr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Good sleuthing!  Looks like you're right, doesn't seem like law school to me.  I hate it when people lie.
Agnes did teach a law class before selling Seasonsbox, but I guess that is not really law school if it is just one class...

If she has a background in law the seasonsbox terms are very badly written.

They wrote that seasonsbox is only providing a service and that it is the vendors who are selling the goods.

I think that kind of makes it easier to file a claim since now they are "selling service" and you did not get the service you paid for.

Also did anyone notice how the seasonsbox site image is now the Jan 2013 description card, but the text on the left side of the screen is from Jan 2014. As usual makes not sense...

Quote: Originally Posted by virgostar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm going on a bit of detour here but does anyone remember how the founder, Agnes, sold the business to go to law school?

This doesn't look like law school: http://www.itbusiness.ca/news/famebit-turns-any-business-brand-into-a-youtube-star/46250
This guy was referenced in the article too - 

(my previous post):

Interesting: in looking back, my very first email exchanges were with someone named 
David Kierzkowski 

He looks to be a VC.  and his email address was just his first inital plus last name at gmail.

Interesting...

I don't think her "business idea" is that good.

You should not put all your eggs in one basket or marketing only on one platform.

A lot of people can not access video at work or just can't be bothered for video reviews- but I guess she does not have much to lose since she is not dealing with actual product...

I took a lot of media and advertising classes in university, so do know some stuff......

Anyone have any news on Feb Seasonsbox??

I know I didn't receive January. Last thing was the email about the delay. And the email saying they cancelled my renewal. I sent another email 3 days ago and haven't heard anything.

Latest posts

Back